NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngryGreg

the heat are going to the what, there 4 straight finals??? and the Spurs again??? same old same old...are there no other good teams in that entire league??
DONT RUSH ME!! IM ON BLUE BOMBER TIME!!!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on June 03, 2014, 12:57:11 AM
Okay, your loss. The NBA is garbage compared to NHL, IMO.
takes one to know one.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

GOLDMEMBER

I just like to see LeBron stick it to the man for all the flak he took about "the announcement".

Fun team to watch.

AngryGreg

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on June 03, 2014, 07:46:37 PM
I just like to see LeBron stick it to the man for all the flak he took about "the announcement".

i dont see how him winning makes him not a douchebag?  :D
DONT RUSH ME!! IM ON BLUE BOMBER TIME!!!

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

SaxonMiller11

Go Bombers!

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_or_die

Lots of ties to Winnipeg, so it's not really out of the realm of possibility...
#Ride?

SaxonMiller11

The Leafs have interest (of course ..) but if I were the Jets I'd seriously take a look and see how much it would take to pry him out of there. Apparently his attitude was not up to standards and some of his teammates were starting to question his place on the team, which is odd because I never thought of Sharp as a 'me first' kind of guy.

Alas, I'd take him in Winnipeg any day of the week. CHI also shopping Nick Leddy and ... Johnny Oduya.
Go Bombers!

The Fresh Prince Of Belair, MB

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on June 03, 2014, 07:46:37 PM

Fun team to watch.

How did you enjoy watching him get carried off the court after his devastating leg cramp? ;D

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: The Fresh Prince Of Belair, MB on June 07, 2014, 05:50:20 AM

How did you enjoy watching him get carried off the court after his devastating leg cramp? ;D
OH, welcome back Fresh one! I didn't enjoy that. I think they turned off the AC to have that happen.

Jockitch

hours ago .... on a bottom of screen ticker (cannot remember what channel), it was saying
.....  Leafs interested in Thorton
R the Sharks putting out feelers ..... makes sense to me
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

BlueWonder

Quote from: Jockitch on June 08, 2014, 01:17:01 AM
hours ago .... on a bottom of screen ticker (cannot remember what channel), it was saying
.....  Leafs interested in Thorton
R the Sharks putting out feelers ..... makes sense to me

But the question is , what do they have to loose to gain Thornton ?
Go Bombers!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: BlueWonder on June 08, 2014, 01:21:44 AM
But the question is , what do they have to loose to gain Thornton ?
EVERYTHING!

SaxonMiller11

So I have a big update on the "Patrick Sharp Sweepstakes". Winnipeg has put forth interest for the star winger, and the player who Chicago wants back might surprise you:

Andrew Ladd.

Apparently Ladd and Sharp never saw eye-to-eye when they played together, and the Hawks love his grit and leadership qualities. For what it's worth, I would love love love having Sharp here instead of Ladd. Hey, Ladd's a nice dude I get it, but I don't think he should be playing top line minutes -- but Sharp, I do. For all the talk of the Jets moving out Kane, I believe that the Hawks would covet Ladd so much more and if it gets us Patrick Sharp, a possible new face of the franchise, I would consider doing that.

Now, to have some fun, who would be captain if such a thing were to happen? My vote goes to Mark Stuart. Plain and simple.

So, Bomber Nation, what say you?
Go Bombers!