NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngryGreg

DONT RUSH ME!! IM ON BLUE BOMBER TIME!!!

sweep the leg

Quote from: AngryGreg on June 15, 2014, 05:00:30 PM
the Kings core is already locked up for at least the next 2 seasons.....Kopitar for 2 seasons, Doughty/Brown/Quick/Carter locked up long term, they only need to worry about Williams and Stoll after next year

If they buy-out Richards they will have plenty of cash to sign them both long term ...especially with the cap rise expected to hit 70mil this season
The Kings are in good shape going forward. It will be interesting to see what the Hawks will look like after the extensions for Kane & Toews kick in.

Rhapsody in Blue

Quote from: sweep the leg on June 16, 2014, 12:28:21 AM
It will be interesting to see what the Hawks will look like after the extensions for Kane & Toews kick in.

They still have to sign them to extensions.

Canada_44

Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie ? 2h

I don't think it's very far down road, if at all, but my sense is WPG much more open to considering trade for any player, incl Evander Kane.

But what does he know.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: RoseBud on June 16, 2014, 05:53:47 PM

I don't think it's very far down road, if at all, but my sense is WPG much more open to considering trade for any player, incl Evander Kane.

But what does he know.

His sense? Okay... And? Perhaps for the right price, the Jets would entertain the idea of trading Kane. McKenzie can speculate on that all he wants, along with the rest of us.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Canada_44 on June 16, 2014, 05:53:47 PM

But what does he know.
Im gonna guess not much but pretends to know alot.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

SaxonMiller11

CHI offers Sharp, Rozsival, prospect Adam Clendening and their 1st round pick to FLA for the #1 overall pick and Erik Gudbranson.

Now we wait.
Go Bombers!

Nic16

Quote from: SaxonMiller11 on June 27, 2014, 05:06:00 PM
CHI offers Sharp, Rozsival, prospect Adam Clendening and their 1st round pick to FLA for the #1 overall pick and Erik Gudbranson.

Now we wait.

IF that is the offer, Tallon should just hang up...this offer is an insult.

Ekblad & Goodbrandson are both future top 2 pairing D.

Nic16

The Canucks start the re-build by dealing Kesler to the Ducks.

Bonino & ?? Go to Vancouver.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Nic16 on June 27, 2014, 06:12:04 PM
The Canucks start the re-build by dealing Kesler to the Ducks.

Bonino & ?? Go to Vancouver.

Sbisa and 24th pick. Nice move the Canucks.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

BlueWonder

Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris  6m
Per @capgeek, the impact of Tim Gleason buyout on #leafs salary cap is: $833,333 next season then $1.83M, $1.33M and $1.33M. (Avg $1.33M)

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger  23m
"@Real_ESPNLeBrun: Tim Gleason, Anton Volchenkov and Shane O'Brien put on unconditional waivers today". Jovo also cleared.
Go Bombers!

AngryGreg

we need to sign a Vanek-type player...we're 10 goals shy of making the playoffs  >:(

AngryGreg

AngryGreg

Stastny a Blue...4 years @ 7mil ...no surprise

AngryGreg