NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: theaardvark on March 01, 2014, 06:04:37 AM
What's bad about golf?  I just got a new mashie and niblick.

This is whats bad about golf
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

galeforce

Martin Brodeur stepped into the visitors' locker room at the Coliseum on Friday afternoon and, if it's too much to call his mood somber, he was certainly grimly realistic about the fact Saturday afternoon might his final game as a Devil.

With his name being thrown around in trade talks, the sure-to-be Hall of Fame goal-tender understands the only NHL franchise he has ever known over his 20-year-career is in a position to improve itself by moving him before Wednesday's 3 p.m. trade deadline.

http://nypost.com/2014/02/28/as-trade-rumors-swirl-saturday-could-be-martys-last-devils-start/

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: galeforce on March 01, 2014, 12:36:30 PM
Martin Brodeur stepped into the visitors' locker room at the Coliseum on Friday afternoon and, if it's too much to call his mood somber, he was certainly grimly realistic about the fact Saturday afternoon might his final game as a Devil.

With his name being thrown around in trade talks, the sure-to-be Hall of Fame goal-tender understands the only NHL franchise he has ever known over his 20-year-career is in a position to improve itself by moving him before Wednesday's 3 p.m. trade deadline.

http://nypost.com/2014/02/28/as-trade-rumors-swirl-saturday-could-be-martys-last-devils-start/
:'( :'( :'(
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

blue_gold_84

Quote from: galeforce on March 01, 2014, 12:36:30 PM

That's crazy... I expected him to retire as a Devil.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

theedge204

He will retire a devil one way or another. He will sign a one day contract if he is traded and retire in the off season.

AngryGreg

he probably wont be traded.....or retire
DONT RUSH ME!! IM ON BLUE BOMBER TIME!!!

GOLDMEMBER

no one other than the Angry one really cares.

AngryGreg

GOLDMEMBER

AngryGreg

sweep the leg

Quote from: AngryGreg on March 04, 2014, 05:27:46 PM
Rumors a swirling lol
I've read Brodeur to Minny is basically done, they're just letting him play one last home game in Jersey.

I don't really understand why he would leave. He's not going to be the starter in Minny and they're certainly not a Cup contender. He could be one of the few stars who stayed with one team for his entire career. Now his career will end as a backup on a different team after being traded for, presumably, not much of anything.

edit: Never mind, Bryz just got traded to the Wild...

theedge204

Quote from: sweep the leg on March 04, 2014, 06:03:33 PM
I've read Brodeur to Minny is basically done, they're just letting him play one last home game in Jersey.

I don't really understand why he would leave. He's not going to be the starter in Minny and they're certainly not a Cup contender. He could be one of the few stars who stayed with one team for his entire career. Now his career will end as a backup on a different team after being traded for, presumably, not much of anything.

edit: Never mind, Bryz just got traded to the Wild...

HE might start for them tho, harding is out with ms complications, backstrom aint that great, keumper is a rookie really. Its a good depth move plus his son plays hockey in minnesota, means marty is close to his kid. Doesnt mean much cuz he will retire after but, Minnesota has a good team, i wouldnt completely count them out.

theedge204

mike weaver, 5'9 d man to montreal for 5th round pic

robidas(from dallas) will go to anaheim soon (another d man)

dustin penner has been traded to washington

Jets wont do a thing.

theedge204

scratch those brodeur to minny rumors

edmonton sent bryzgalov to minny for a 4th rd pick in 2014 and then traded for fasth from anaheim for a 5th rd pick in 2014 and a 3rd rd pick in 2015

Edmonton now has fasth and scrivens in net.

Bryz is a member of the wild.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=445235

blue_gold_84

Holy trades, Batman!

Luongo back the Panthers... Crazy.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.