NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theedge204

markstrom is one of the pieces head to the canucks, rumor is mathias might be the other.

New_Earth_Mud

More stuff going on then i thought.

Penner moving kinda shocked me.
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

GOLDMEMBER

What the hell are Hustler and Lawless talking about with Tyler Kennedy, Adam Burish, and some Sheppard guy?

Did the Jets make a trade? I missed half there discussion.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

theedge204

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on March 04, 2014, 09:18:22 PM
What the hell are Hustler and Lawless talking about with Tyler Kennedy, Adam Burish, and some Sheppard guy?

Did the Jets make a trade? I missed half there discussion.

nope, dont think so.

H and L tend to talk about a lot of things that dont make sense.

Rumor is setogucci to san jose tho. Those guys listed are all florida players, perhaps they were speculating on who was going to vancouver b4 it was confirmed to be markstrom and shawn matthias.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: theedge204 on March 04, 2014, 09:20:04 PM
nope, dont think so.

H and L tend to talk about a lot of things that dont make sense.

Rumor is setogucci to san jose tho. Those guys listed are all florida players, perhaps they were speculating on who was going to vancouver b4 it was confirmed to be markstrom and shawn matthias.
RIIIGHT!

theedge204

wrong.

those guys are all members of the san jose sharks

probably speculating on what they will get back from san jose in return for setogucci.

Tells you, he aint worth much.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: theedge204 on March 04, 2014, 09:31:14 PM
wrong.

those guys are all members of the san jose sharks

probably speculating on what they will get back from san jose in return for setogucci.

Tells you, he aint worth much.
i was sarcastic there dude! ???

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on March 04, 2014, 09:01:57 PM
More stuff going on then i thought.

Penner moving kinda shocked me.
shocked you eh? Bloody why? I mean who really gives a rip bout the guy. Dude can't stick with a team something sure as hell is flaky about the guy. Like maybe he's a lazy sack of ****.

theedge204

Today is national pancake day in the states, there is some irony to penner being moved on national pancake day.

If you dont know what im talking about, google it.

AngryGreg

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on March 04, 2014, 10:11:03 PM
shocked you eh? Bloody why? I mean who really gives a rip bout the guy. Dude can't stick with a team something sure as hell is flaky about the guy. Like maybe he's a lazy sack of ****.

is that sarcasm again?
DONT RUSH ME!! IM ON BLUE BOMBER TIME!!!

theedge204

the shocking trade is luongo to florida for markstrom and matthias, i say its shocking cuz i never saw it coming, Lou wasnt mentioned in any trade rumors this season, not as much atleast. Florida and Van were talking since sunday too.

Im shocked the canucks got anything back for him, i know people on twitter and that are ripping the canucks but to get markstrom and matthias (sure not proven but id take matthias as our 3rd line center and markstrom still has potential to be a very good goalie, was just named AHL goalie of the month)
in return for a guy who really only wanted to go to one place and one place only (florida), thats a good move.

Canucks are rebuilding now, that core much didnt get it done so now its time they get younger and cheaper.

I will laugh tho tomorrow when gillis panics tho and trades kesler to florida for luongo :P

Actually, kesler will go to philly or pitt.

AngryGreg

i think it will be pretty slow for the most part....there are a ton of good players that are going to be FA's this summer....

New_Earth_Mud

#35.... The Godfather of Swag

theedge204

Quote from: AngryGreg on March 04, 2014, 10:23:36 PM
i think it will be pretty slow for the most part....there are a ton of good players that are going to be FA's this summer....

its gonna be slow cuz all the moves are being done today.

Theres probably been 10 trades today

bryz to minny
fasth to edmonton
lou to florida
nyi traded mcdonald to philly
ana traded penner to wash

im missing a couple others.

AngryGreg

Quote from: theedge204 on March 04, 2014, 10:23:06 PM
the shocking trade is luongo to florida for markstrom and matthias, i say its shocking cuz i never saw it coming, Lou wasnt mentioned in any trade rumors this season, not as much atleast. Florida and Van were talking since sunday too.

Im shocked the canucks got anything back for him, i know people on twitter and that are ripping the canucks but to get markstrom and matthias (sure not proven but id take matthias as our 3rd line center and markstrom still has potential to be a very good goalie, was just named AHL goalie of the month)
in return for a guy who really only wanted to go to one place and one place only (florida), thats a good move.

Canucks are rebuilding now, that core much didnt get it done so now its time they get younger and cheaper.

I will laugh tho tomorrow when gillis panics tho and trades kesler to florida for luongo :P

Actually, kesler will go to philly or pitt.

the main part of that trade is that Vancouver is picking up part of luongo's salary...thats the only way they could move him