NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_gold_84

Quote from: TrueBlue75 on June 13, 2018, 03:49:21 AM
That whole situation is messed up! Some of the other wives have tweeted support for Karlsson?s wife and seem to confirm that this happened. If confirmed to be true, Hoffman?s girlfriend is scarily nuts.

Online harassment via burner accounts. Definitely batcrap crazy.

The Ottawa Senators are a mess.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

gbill2004

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on June 13, 2018, 01:43:21 PM
Online harassment via burner accounts. Definitely batcrap crazy.

The Ottawa Senators are a mess.
Hoffman might want to re-consider proceeding with that marriage  :o

blue_gold_84

Quote from: gbill2004 on June 13, 2018, 04:42:40 PM
Hoffman might want to re-consider proceeding with that marriage  :o

Agreed. He should know his fianc? well enough by now. But he stated yesterday the claims by the Karlssons are "150% false," so who knows. Love is blind. Then again, so is stupidity and Hoffman doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed.

IIRC, it was he who made the comment back in February about nobody wanting to play in Winnipeg (when the Jets were trying to acquire Brassard). He sounds like a bit of a mouthy jerk himself, so perhaps he and his fianc? are made for each other.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Jockitch

So Ottawa gets rid of a true sniper in Hoffman (we all have heard the sad story he's presently linked to) to San Jose for a minor deal.
The Sharks are able to get rid of a horrible contract, 4.M thru 2019-20, and the under producing Mikkel Boedker.

Then ......  the Sharks are able to flip him & a draft slot  to the Panthers for a 4th & 5th Rd slot in this years draft & a 2nd pick in the following season.
Well done Sharks ...... crossing fingers that Hoffman (not proven guilty by association yet) can produce for the Panthers.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

GOLDMEMBER

Austin Watson charged with domestic assault and released after posting bail.

Wonder if Cherry still loves this guy so much?
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Colton

Lol, Jeff Hamilton the only reporter to have his award voting nullified due to incompetence

gbill2004

Quote from: Colton on June 21, 2018, 06:21:27 PM
Lol, Jeff Hamilton the only reporter to have his award voting nullified due to incompetence
Says he submitted an "ineligible trophy vote". 

blue_gold_84

Crazy few days in the NHL. Hoffman gets traded and traded again, Trotz resigns and joins the Islanders, Canes and Flames swap players, Kovalchuk signs in LA... And July 1 is a week out!
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on June 24, 2018, 04:19:05 PM
Crazy few days in the NHL. Hoffman gets traded and traded again, Trotz resigns and joins the Islanders, Canes and Flames swap players, Kovalchuk signs in LA... And July 1 is a week out!

JT in TO if you have not heard, lol.

theaardvark

How do teams have multiple players making over $10 mil?

It is crazy that we are having cap issues when Buff is our highest paid player...

Looks like we are going to end up as a team of a lot of guys making around $6mil a year, all contributing, instead of a couple guys making $10mil+, and ductaping the rest together...

Still lots of signing to do, Helle, Troiuba, Liane, Morrissey, Wheeler, Connor.. so happy to have Ehlers and Scheifele signed long term.
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

GOLDMEMBER

James Neal signs with Calgary 5 years I believe.

Fitting.

theaardvark

Hockey Central @HockeyCentraI

NHL Shop throwing shade 🤔😂

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

theaardvark

randy turner @randyturner15

Ppl criticizing Phoenix for taking on the contracts of Marian Hossa, Chris Pronger and Pavel Datsyuk are going to look pretty stupid when the Coyotes win the 2008 Stanley Cup.

Jockitch

2008 Stanley ........pfft on Turner
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.