NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngryGreg

why is Bettman so hell bent on expanding to Las Vegas  :D :D in some respects hes been a great commissioner...but i dont get this idea at all
DONT RUSH ME!! IM ON BLUE BOMBER TIME!!!

blue_gold_84

This is not a time for expansion, IMO. It's time to relocate the failing franchises already.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

AngryGreg

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on December 08, 2014, 10:08:41 PM
This is not a time for expansion, IMO. It's time to relocate the failing franchises already.

agreed...Florida and Arizona need to go....move the Coyotes to Canada already...i am sick of hearing about them!!!

blue_gold_84

Panthers to QC, Coyotes to Seattle or something.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

AngryGreg

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on December 08, 2014, 10:54:10 PM
Panthers to QC, Coyotes to Seattle or something.
ya....i heard the people in Quebec dont quite have there act together just yet...but there close

blue_or_die

Quote from: AngryGreg on December 08, 2014, 11:07:47 PM
ya....i heard the people in Quebec dont quite have there act together just yet...but there close

Any word on the state of the arena they're building? What about the one in Markham?
#Ride?

Stretch

Quote from: blue_or_die on December 09, 2014, 02:15:36 PM
Any word on the state of the arena they're building? What about the one in Markham?

I believe the QC arena is supposed to be done late 2015. I thought I heard that the Markham arena deal fell through, but not 100% sure on that one.
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

AngryGreg

this could very well be Lou's last season  :'(

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: AngryGreg on December 14, 2014, 03:25:41 PM
this could very well be Lou's last season  :'(

Anything good in the system?
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

AngryGreg

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on December 14, 2014, 03:39:26 PM
Anything good in the system?

well... pretty much our whole D corps is between 22-25 yrs old and they locked up our goalie, so in that end of the ice, things look optimistic...not alot in terms of forwards...a few guys here and there

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: AngryGreg on December 14, 2014, 03:41:54 PM
well... pretty much our whole D corps is between 22-25 yrs old and they locked up our goalie, so in that end of the ice, things look optimistic...not alot in terms of forwards...a few guys here and there

When i first heard about that 300mil dept or whatever it was i kinda wondered if that would somehow effect the team

AngryGreg

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on December 14, 2014, 03:46:21 PM
When i first heard about that 300mil dept or whatever it was i kinda wondered if that would somehow effect the team

thats had nothing to do with it...the Devils have thrown money at numerous players

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: AngryGreg on December 14, 2014, 03:47:03 PM
thats had nothing to do with it...the Devils have thrown money at numerous players

Not the right ones it seems.

AngryGreg

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on December 14, 2014, 03:48:00 PM
Not the right ones it seems.

no...there have been a few mistakes for sure..its been difficult to replace 2 NHL stars in Kovalchuk and Parise...they've never been able to replace them

AngryGreg

but i guess we will see this off-season if Lou has anything left....hes already in the HOF and is creditied with building one of the most successful franchises in the NHL over the past 20 years, and that wasnt by fluke lol