Whatever be your goal,
Keep your eye upon the doughnut,
And not upon the hole.

GOLDMEMBER

OIL in 7

PREDS in 7

CAPS in 7

OTT in 6
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Jockitch

Ducks in 6      Preds in 6      Rangers in 7      the Caps in 5
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

blue_gold_84

Man, I hope McLellan wins this one: http://www.tsn.ca/babcock-mclellan-tortorella-voted-jack-adams-finalists-1.735767

Toronto Maple Leafs head coach Mike Babcock and Edmonton Oilers head coach Todd McLellan have been voted finalists for the Jack Adams Award, along with John Tortorella of the Columbus Blue Jackets.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Old Rusty

As you ramble on through life, Brother,
Whatever be your goal,
Keep your eye upon the doughnut,
And not upon the hole.

blue_or_die

Quote from: Old Rusty on April 27, 2017, 12:09:44 PM
C'mon McLellan!

Then he can give the trophy to McDavid as a thank-you :P
#Ride?

blue_gold_84

Two really good games to open up the second round last night. The Predators are playing well but one thing with the Blues: is it just me or does that team look like it's skating through mud? Both the Wild and the Predators seem considerably faster.

Huge win for the Oilers. As soon as the Ducks came back after being down 3-1 I expected them to take over the game, but the Oilers prevailed. Loved seeing Kesler cower in fear after hacking at Kassian. He's such a turd.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Jersey

Quote from: blue_or_die on April 27, 2017, 12:56:32 PM
Then he can give the trophy to McDavid a a thank-you :P
Wow you really don't watch much hockey but Jets do you?  Sj shut McDavid out for most part, the entire team stepped up. They won last night same way. Connor will be huge in this series tho they can't contain him like SJ did.  Like any team with superstar you're bound to do good things but there is more then just Connor to oilers.

Our goalie... Like all year Talbot has been so good. Draisital was also 8th in nhl scoring. We had 5, 20 plus goal scorers. 5th most physical team in NHL. A top end PP and a team that improved defensively by landslide. Todd had coached this team in new system in his second year as coach we had 33 point differential,  2nd in our division, 103 points. Every coach needs good players to execute.... But he is all about DEFENSE first. He preaches it.

I know you think ducks will best everyone and it hurts you Oilers doing well 😉 but let's atleast try and be honest. We stack up very well VS Ducks for reasons I said prior. We already accomplished so much this year can only hope it continues. Hurry up Sunday it's gonna be nuts

ORANGE Crush.
🏈 #15 WBBombers #1  🏉 #12 GBPackers #87
🚨 #97 OrangeCrush #29  Let's Go Oilers 🥅
#27 Let's Go Angels ⚾ / ⚽ #7 Portugal 🇵🇹

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Jersey on April 27, 2017, 03:57:37 PM
Wow you really don't watch much hockey but Jets do you?  Sj shut McDavid out for most part, the entire team stepped up. They won last night same way. Connor will be huge in this series tho they can't contain him like SJ did.  Like any team with superstar you're bound to do good things but there is more then just Connor to oilers.

Our goalie... Like all year Talbot has been so good. Draisital was also 8th in nhl scoring. We had 5, 20 plus goal scorers. 5th most physical team in NHL. A top end PP and a team that improved defensively by landslide. Todd had coached this team in new system in his second year as coach we had 33 point differential,  2nd in our division, 103 points. Every coach needs good players to execute.... But he is all about DEFENSE first. He preaches it.

I know you think ducks will best everyone and it hurts you Oilers doing well 😉 but let's atleast try and be honest. We stack up very well VS Ducks for reasons I said prior. We already accomplished so much this year can only hope it continues. Hurry up Sunday it's gonna be nuts

ORANGE Crush.

#triggered

A just so you know, blue_or_die was joking. Good rant, though. :D
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Jersey

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on April 27, 2017, 04:00:14 PM
#triggered

A just so you know, blue_or_die was joking. Good rant, though. :D
Nah I've noticed what he's wrote all year :) But I just like to bring in honesty of convo. I loooove it. He's right in sense McDavid is just GREATNESS tho 😉 haha

Jersey

Game 2 will be our most difficult. They can't lose and they'll be ready and willing. It'll be interesting to see how Oilers match what ducks bring.

blue_or_die

Quote from: Jersey on April 27, 2017, 03:57:37 PM

ORANGE Crush.

Hahahahahahahaha

I wasn't even trying to troll you but hey, if I get a response like that every time...   ;)

Anyway, even though my comment was tongue-in-cheek, the awards are based on regular season play, and McD made all the difference in getting Ed in a playoff spot, so how he fared against the Sharks is irrelevant. I watched a handful of Oiler games and watched him carry your team. He was certainly an incredible gift to the franchise.

Also, pretty sure you're confusing me with someone else, as I've never made this conjecture before. Others have, though. Probably because it's obvious...
#Ride?

Jersey

Reply with quoteQuote
Some great games yesterday.

Nobody is beating the Ducks in the West, though.
----------------
You wrote that 😉 hehe. You couldn't troll me due to I'm feeling on cloud 9. It's magical I just like to always give helping hand when I see ridiculous comments :)

Yes I'm aware it doesn't count but in playoffs again it shows oilers are winning without McD needing to be the man.

Oilers also won many games from Talbot and a 💯 over haul defensively.

Again you seem to think it's all McD. Every coach needs good players. You seem to discredit that, like other jack Adams coaches didn't benefit from superstars 😂

Regardless I think Torts is winning it period  he deserves it.

blue_or_die

Quote from: Jersey on April 27, 2017, 06:36:15 PM
Reply with quoteQuote
Some great games yesterday.

Nobody is beating the Ducks in the West, though.
----------------
You wrote that 😉 hehe. You couldn't troll me due to I'm feeling on cloud 9. It's magical I just like to always give helping hand when I see ridiculous comments :)

Yes I'm aware it doesn't count but in playoffs again it shows oilers are winning without McD needing to be the man.

Oilers also won many games from Talbot and a 💯 over haul defensively.

Again you seem to think it's all McD. Every coach needs good players. You seem to discredit that, like other jack Adams coaches didn't benefit from superstars 😂

Regardless I think Torts is winning it period  he deserves it.

? Yes I know I said that, but that wasn't dissing the Oilers, that was a statement that Anaheim is the best team left in the whole west, including St Louis and Nashville.

You sure you're not trigged/trolled? lol. I don't actually think the team and coach are "all McD". I said McDavid once, as a joke, to provoke a reaction. Worked. lmao.
#Ride?

Jersey

Quote from: blue_or_die on April 27, 2017, 07:26:50 PM
? Yes I know I said that, but that wasn't dissing the Oilers, that was a statement that Anaheim is the best team left in the whole west, including St Louis and Nashville.

You sure you're not trigged/trolled? lol. I don't actually think the team and coach are "all McD". I said McDavid once, as a joke, to provoke a reaction. Worked. lmao.
No. I'm not triggered, how could I be? :) Dont get it twisted because I typed a lot, you should know I like to talk in person too :D Im a talker. Orange Crush!! I just truly know how you feel (felt) and what u said from prior posts in reg season :) So I wanted to help you. I think its clear you look at Ducks record and thought they're best in west (No i dont think edm is, not yet...they have to prove there worth). So I wrote about what Ducks did vs Cgy doesn't excite me. They're not ready yet as defense and tending is there issue all year (Cgy). We cake walked them all year long to boot. Gudereau has not been good enough for them either.

I personally think Preds are team to beat in west! There defensive structure and goal tending is top notch. They worry me if we are to advance and be grateful to play them. But you gotta respect EVERYONE in playoffs. Teams are on same travel schedule, sleeping patterns, equal games vs each other. Back to Preds they wait for there chance and they got a few great young kids who can snipe. Avardson, Forsberg, Johansson (meh) vet in Fisher and Neal (Offense). But my beloved Oilers are in 2nd round. That's what truly matters, its been long time coming and we are gonna be excited, happy maybe to some come across braggish... but excuse us, its been 10 years! We're having our moment...like Jets did for a week in playoffs. Im enjoying every day :) Sunday cant come fast enough!!