Lions at Als GDT Fri 630pm CT

Started by gobombersgo, September 05, 2024, 06:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Mass looks extra annoyed tonight. Lol
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

bomb squad

Maas rolls the dice again, comes up boxcars again

TecnoGenius

Hahaha, Dom Davis.  Watch MTL screw up 3 sneaks!

Why was Dom jogging like he had it in the bag??  He sprints he gets that TD
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

BC just looks better tonight.

TecnoGenius

Go MTL!!  Now wake up and start playing with intensity to save us 2 points.
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 07, 2024, 01:53:38 AMHahaha, Dom Davis.  Watch MTL screw up 3 sneaks!

Why was Dom jogging like he had it in the bag??  He sprints he gets that TD
I don't think so. He didn't have the angle he was being outflanked.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on September 07, 2024, 01:58:11 AMI don't think so. He didn't have the angle he was being outflanked.

Only because he was jogging the entire time!  He thought he had it in the bag when no one had contain and a slowed it down to walk it in and taunt them.  Check it out!  If he's full sprinting the entire time he has an easy untouched TD.
Never go full Rider!

Pete

Tehemas sack on Fajardo..if that was Zac, Zac would  be out of the game

TecnoGenius

This may be the first great concrete example of whether "hovering over the sideline" balls are considered OOB or not!

I'll study later but I'm pretty sure MTL only touched the ball as it was already hovering over the rail.

Yup, 100% proof finally that a hovering-over-OOB ball is still in play!!  Yay.  Confirms what we figured out in the other thread.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Holy smokes, lay out for that ball!  Dressler comes down with that ball.  Pokey too.

Hope that doesn't cost the game.
Never go full Rider!

Pete

Buck? Did you see that move? Lets do that with Streveler on a 2nd and short.

bomb squad

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 07, 2024, 02:02:10 AMThis may be the first great concrete example of whether "hovering over the sideline" balls are considered OOB or not!

I'll study later but I'm pretty sure MTL only touched the ball as it was already hovering over the rail.

Yup, 100% proof finally that a hovering-over-OOB ball is still in play!!  Yay.  Confirms what we figured out in the other thread.

Bang on buddy! We got that one.

Blueforlife

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Pete on September 07, 2024, 02:01:45 AMTehemas sack on Fajardo..if that was Zac, Zac would  be out of the game

100%.

But hey, Cody always has the chance of busted obliques!   :D  :D  :D  :D
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Pete on September 07, 2024, 02:04:59 AMBuck? Did you see that move? Lets do that with Streveler on a 2nd and short.

Ya, but BC didn't "fall for it" as they had 2 DBs following him.  If it worked, it would only be because it was the perfect just-in-front over-the-shoulder ball.  Or if the receiver was Dressler.

I really wonder why almost no receivers dive any more in the CFL.  There used to be so many!  Is this no longer being coached in the US college system?
Never go full Rider!