Lions at Als GDT Fri 630pm CT

Started by gobombersgo, September 05, 2024, 06:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete

but theyd never expect it from strev and with a 2nd and 1 it would be a free play

TecnoGenius

MTL (and us!) needs a stop.  Come on Thorpe, figure it out!!  BC down an OL now.  FB looks hurt too.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Where's Ento tonight?  Haven't heard his name even once.  He doesn't seem to be in the picture at all.  Must not be throwing to his guy, probably Hollins.
Never go full Rider!

Blueforlife

TecnoGenius

Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Bring in Alexander, he can sling it 80Y in 2 plays.

That flea flicker whiff is going to cost them the game.

See how Rourke sprinted the whole way, unlike jogger Dom
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 07, 2024, 02:13:53 AMBring in Alexander, he can sling it 80Y in 2 plays.

That flea flicker whiff is going to cost them the game.

See how Rourke sprinted the whole way, unlike jogger Dom

That flea flicker was a bad call for the time, score and down and distance

Blueforlife

Wow both corners hurt for BC, Peters back.

dd

Why do the TSN guys go on and on about Noel Thorpe s defense. Seems to me, they're being whupped right now!!

On the bright side, those stinking horns have been silenced!!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Blueforlife on September 07, 2024, 02:16:40 AMWow both corners hurt for BC

And an OL (assuming he's still out).

Another reason to bring in Alexander to test those corners.

Now the game is over.  Should have benched Cody.  Use the excuse that the game was "out of hand".
Never go full Rider!

Blueforlife

TecnoGenius

Quote from: dd on September 07, 2024, 02:17:10 AMWhy do the TSN guys go on and on about Noel Thorpe s defense. Seems to me, they're being whupped right now!!

Thorpe's D completely hosed us in the GC.  Ento and Dequoy are the best in the league and you can't throw against them.  Notice how BC isn't throwing that way at all.  BC sticking to a short/mid game to negate MTL's strengths.

BC OC doing a great job tonight.

BC is so weird.  Half the games they look like the best in the league.  Half the games they suck worse than HAM.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

I really thought Beverette and Sankey would shut down BC's (usually non-existent) run game.

Isn't it amazing how WPG did so much better against BC's run than MTL is doing?
Never go full Rider!

dd

Well, BC showed Montreal is beatable, the Als didn't do us any favours, oh well, beat sask to keep a hold on first place

TecnoGenius

Quote from: dd on September 07, 2024, 02:28:13 AMWell, BC showed Montreal is beatable, the Als didn't do us any favours, oh well, beat sask to keep a hold on first place

Ya, thanks a lot Maas.  Loser MTL with basically a fully-healthy D and OL and QB corps and they lay this egg?  Cody and the lack of receivers cost them.  Alexander probably would have played better since most of the Rs are 2nd team guys.

I wonder if MTL feels like playing "kingmaker" by "trying lightly" in some games vs the W?  I wonder who they'd rather face in the cup...
Never go full Rider!