Lions at Als GDT Fri 630pm CT

Started by gobombersgo, September 05, 2024, 06:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

There we go.  Livetime only on challenge.  It was 100% DPI by 2023 standards.  Not by the new standards.

At least it's now consistent.

Just need to go and figure out the fumble overturn.

Oh ya: cost me 6 fantasy points not getting that TD, sigh
Never go full Rider!

Blueforlife

TecnoGenius

HAHAHHAHHAHAHA

MTL just gave up the exact same Stanback TD that MTL Stanback got on us in the GC!!

AHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Never go full Rider!

dd

Quote from: barbk on September 07, 2024, 01:01:40 AMTSN was talking about touchdown celebrations, I agree the best one was the bobsledding by Calgary.  Another one was in Winnipeg with taking out a magazine between the goal posts, but got a penalty for that.  Does anyone remember who that Bomber player was?
Wasn't it Keith stokes??

Blueforlife

Anyone know what that pouch of stuff Stanback had there?  Chased it with water.

markf

B.C. mackie 34..... good block on that stanback td.

Also scored a td taking the snap.

Guy seems good.

Pete

the score could be a 50 burger by now without the bc turnovers. Doesn't help that this is the Fajardo of old.

barbk

Quote from: dd on September 07, 2024, 01:31:22 AMWasn't it Keith stokes??
Yes dd, I just googled it and it showed Keith Stokes doing that celebration...  thanks for the answer!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Blueforlife on September 07, 2024, 01:35:25 AMAnyone know what that pouch of stuff Stanback had there?  Chased it with water.

Riderfans will probably be saying "roids".  To them every RB except theirs is roided up.  Which is ironic when you look at "Thor".
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

This game is rapidly getting out of hand.  MTL still has no answer and Bad Cody showed up.

MTL D will be gassed.

BC is focusing on their heavy WR/RB and tiny weeny MTL DBs can't tackle them.

P.S. There was no whistle on that Rourke sack/fumble.
Never go full Rider!

dd

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 07, 2024, 01:39:51 AMRiderfans will probably be saying "roids".  To them every RB except theirs is roided up.  Which is ironic when you look at "Thor".
Stanback hardly looks raided up like their beloved Thor! The guy is a poster child for steroids

TecnoGenius

BC has figured out how to stop MTL's much vaunted hitch screens!

WPG take note for when we face them in the GC in a few months!!
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

What on earth is going on with MTL's OL?  They have been hot garbage all night!!  And AFAIK they have not had any changes the last couple of weeks?  What is going on there?

The whole team looks asleep.
Never go full Rider!