Lions at Als GDT Fri 630pm CT

Started by gobombersgo, September 05, 2024, 06:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 07, 2024, 12:43:30 AMWith new command guidelines this challenge will never be overturned.

Wow!  I'll have to study the angles a little better once I get the computer to index the frames.  I thought it was out but not clear in realtime.  Anyone know the command official tonight?
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Might the boo-ouiseaus come out soon at Moslon?

Put in Alexander!

What's the TOP?  Like double for BC?
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 07, 2024, 12:43:30 AMMTL thought with their record this would be a cakewalk.  They started believing their own hype and smelling their own f*rts.

With new command guidelines this challenge will never be overturned.
nope, overturned
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

markf

Welcome to first TSN glitch error time out of the stream.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 07, 2024, 12:45:24 AMMight the boo-ouiseaus come out soon at Moslon?

Put in Alexander!

What's the TOP?  Like double for BC?
maybe...

GOLDMEMBER

markf

Great challenge by Maas turns into td.

TecnoGenius

Nice, keep Cody in  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Works for me!  Guess who has Spieker in fantasy... he's the only R left of the '23 champs, so Cody throws to his security blanket.

Now if MTL D can get 2 more picks they should be able to pull this off.  Rourke seems to tail off in the 2nd H.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: markf on September 07, 2024, 12:51:22 AMGreat challenge by Maas turns into td.

Ya, I'm gonna study the heck out of that one!  I'm not sure how they overturned that without freezeframe, and most of the angles sucked.  There must be an angle I missed that makes it "clear and obvious".  I would hate to be back in the world of "what on earth is command thinking?".
Never go full Rider!

barbk

TSN was talking about touchdown celebrations, I agree the best one was the bobsledding by Calgary.  Another one was in Winnipeg with taking out a magazine between the goal posts, but got a penalty for that.  Does anyone remember who that Bomber player was?

TecnoGenius

Cody!  Don't you understand, you don't have 4s back there today!  Just horrendous from a WPG standpoint.

You don't set the tone for the whole half like that!!  "Our tone is DEFEAT!"
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Blueforlife

bomb squad

Rourke 2.0 throwing a lot of picks.

bomb squad