NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigskin

Panthers are so good at blocking shots. And, there PK is excellent.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

blue_gold_84

Not sure if splitting the next two games will be enough for the Oilers. They've been pretty bad so far - and undisciplined.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Jockitch

In answer, for what I know

CapFriendly, which was a huge boost for users, is a big multi tasker, info storer .
 Most teams aren't close to having their own program to fire up all this info. Supposedly takes years to program

There will be a scramble, when this goes dark, for another site to be in the public domain that offers this stuff 
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

DCM

There's another Cap one out there, not as good apparently but I guess they'll be getting more traffic so they'll probably work to upgrade it.

Other news, Laine wants out of CBJ and a new beginning and CBJ looking for trade partners.
Twitch Account: Here - Website: Here

theaardvark

Quote from: DCM on June 12, 2024, 10:23:48 PMThere's another Cap one out there, not as good apparently but I guess they'll be getting more traffic so they'll probably work to upgrade it.

Other news, Laine wants out of CBJ and a new beginning and CBJ looking for trade partners.

That would be an interesting way to trade Ehlers in a three way trade where he and Laine end up on the same team...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Pigskin

Oilers looked better tonight, but still down 3-0.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.