NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigskin

Panthers are so good at blocking shots. And, there PK is excellent.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

blue_gold_84

Not sure if splitting the next two games will be enough for the Oilers. They've been pretty bad so far - and undisciplined.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Jockitch

In answer, for what I know

CapFriendly, which was a huge boost for users, is a big multi tasker, info storer .
 Most teams aren't close to having their own program to fire up all this info. Supposedly takes years to program

There will be a scramble, when this goes dark, for another site to be in the public domain that offers this stuff 
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

DCM

There's another Cap one out there, not as good apparently but I guess they'll be getting more traffic so they'll probably work to upgrade it.

Other news, Laine wants out of CBJ and a new beginning and CBJ looking for trade partners.
Twitch Account: Here - Website: Here

theaardvark

Quote from: DCM on June 12, 2024, 10:23:48 PMThere's another Cap one out there, not as good apparently but I guess they'll be getting more traffic so they'll probably work to upgrade it.

Other news, Laine wants out of CBJ and a new beginning and CBJ looking for trade partners.

That would be an interesting way to trade Ehlers in a three way trade where he and Laine end up on the same team...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Pigskin

Oilers looked better tonight, but still down 3-0.

Jockitch

oh my how the Panthers just seem to get results.
Either sticks in the gaps, play on the boards , timely saves and finish around the net on chances created

Hats off to PoMo and his staff who really have a quality bunch playing great playoff hockey

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

dd

Oilers need better goaltending. Skinner has let them down. If Oilers trade for Helleybyck in the off season, they'll win the cup next year.

Jockitch

Vancouver resigns dman Hronek for, to me, a crazy 8 yr., $7.25M AAV
How powerful is his Agent ---- WOW        Personally would have thought a M less and maybe just 5-6 yrs tops

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

blue_gold_84

Oil stay alive and force game 6 back in Edmonton.

Pressure mounting on the Cats.

Quote from: dd on June 14, 2024, 07:55:56 PMOilers need better goaltending. Skinner has let them down. If Oilers trade for Helleybyck in the off season, they'll win the cup next year.

LOL

Who are the Jets getting back for Hellebuyck?
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Jockitch

Geez how entertaining was that Oiler's victory

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Jockitch

Devil's get their goalie, J. Markstrom,  in a trade wit the  Flames

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Pigskin

PLD to Washington for Kuemper