Blue Bombers Forum
June 29, 2022, 01:03:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67]
  Print  
Author Topic: Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2021/2022 Season  (Read 49521 times)
Jesse

« Reply #990 on: June 28, 2022, 01:03:25 PM »

Okay, "Moe" Paul Maurice is not telling the truth?? Sure. 

I love PM, don't get me wrong - but the rumoured issues are that there was a tier of players (MS, BW) that were free from consequence. And that other players resented it.

He was the one playing those guys, so maybe he didn't think there was an issue, but if problems existed, he was part of the problem, not part of the affected group. If that makes sense.

My wife is amazing!
Pigskin

« Reply #991 on: June 28, 2022, 01:39:07 PM »

I love PM, don't get me wrong - but the rumoured issues are that there was a tier of players (MS, BW) that were free from consequence. And that other players resented it.

He was the one playing those guys, so maybe he didn't think there was an issue, but if problems existed, he was part of the problem, not part of the affected group. If that makes sense.

Rumor? That is the key word. Until someone puts there name to it. Someone a player or coach will have to now dispute his interview and call him out.

Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.
Jesse

« Reply #992 on: June 28, 2022, 01:45:06 PM »

Rumor? That is the key word. Until someone puts there name to it. Someone a player or coach will have to now dispute his interview and call him out.

Kevin Hayes and Cody Eakin did that a while ago.

My wife is amazing!
Pigskin

« Reply #993 on: June 28, 2022, 01:49:47 PM »

Well then if Hayes and Eakin say that, then it's true?? I never read that. Can you post that interview or the article.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 01:56:03 PM by Pigskin » Logged

Jockitch

« Reply #994 on: June 28, 2022, 04:29:21 PM »

If Montreal offers the 1st. overall pick in this years draft and Kaiden Guhle, would you trade PL80?? Apparently Montreal is one of a few team interested in PL80.
This would definitely make Chevy hesitate & ponder but this would leave Chevy short down the middle
Do like the #1 for PLD but a roster middle forward is needed
If Chevy plans to keep Scheif but move PLD to perhaps the Habs ....... then ask for Jake Evans & Christian Dvorak

BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE
blue_gold_84

GC108 Champions!

« Reply #995 on: June 28, 2022, 09:17:27 PM »

That was already put to bed in either case, though. Also, there was never veracity to either and were just hearsay based on what another individual heard them say. And in the video where those comments were made and Hayes and Eakin were name-dropped, it was removed from YouTube.

#forthew
#defendthecup

Back-to-back Grey Cup Champions!

Slava Ukraini!
Pigskin

« Reply #996 on: Today at 03:50:20 AM »

With picks 14 & 30, good chance the Jets could draft a Manitoba born player.

Jockitch

« Reply #997 on: Today at 04:59:40 AM »

Got my copy of The Hockey News Draft Preview and Geekie has moved to #7 on their list.

BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67]
  Print  

Jump to: