NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigskin

Boeser out for the Canucks with blood clotting issues.

Wheeler, available for the Rangers. 
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

blue_gold_84

And then there were four. Crazy finish in Vancouver tonight.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_gold_84

Oilers D Bouchard's 20 points through two playoff rounds is the most by a defenseman in NHL history.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

DCM

Sheldon Keefe off to coach the New Jersey Devils.
Twitch Account: Here - Website: Here

blue_gold_84

Bobrovsky stole the show at MSG last night. A very entertaining opener to the ECF.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_gold_84

Canucks' HC Tocchet wins Jack Adams Award: https://www.tsn.ca/vancouver-canucks-rick-tocchet-wins-jack-adams-award-1.2124448

Well deserved with the season he and his team had.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

theaardvark

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on May 23, 2024, 02:08:25 PMCanucks' HC Tocchet wins Jack Adams Award: https://www.tsn.ca/vancouver-canucks-rick-tocchet-wins-jack-adams-award-1.2124448

Well deserved with the season he and his team had.

I'm sure if Bowness had announced that he was retiring before the voting, he may have gotten more votes as a tip of the hat...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: theaardvark on May 23, 2024, 04:08:32 PMI'm sure if Bowness had announced that he was retiring before the voting, he may have gotten more votes as a tip of the hat...

I highly doubt that.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

theaardvark

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on May 23, 2024, 06:13:26 PMCanucks' Allvin, Stars' Nill, Panthers' Zito finalists for GM of the year: https://www.tsn.ca/nhl/canucks-patrik-allvin-stars-jim-nill-panthers-bill-zito-up-for-nhl-gm-of-the-year-award-1.2125118

Surprised Chevy didn't get consideration, his moves at the deadline were literally epic.
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: theaardvark on May 23, 2024, 07:22:42 PMSurprised Chevy didn't get consideration, his moves at the deadline were literally epic.

I'd like to know the vote tally, as I'd imagine he's gotta be in the top five. TDL moves aside, the Dubois trade and re-signing both Hellebuyck and Scheifele were beyond masterful.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

dd

Quote from: theaardvark on May 23, 2024, 07:22:42 PMSurprised Chevy didn't get consideration, his moves at the deadline were literally epic.
Ya he made some good moves but teams that get bounced easily in the first round of the playoffs rarely get any type of awards

blue_gold_84

Quote from: dd on May 26, 2024, 02:08:32 AMYa he made some good moves but teams that get bounced easily in the first round of the playoffs rarely get any type of awards

They're regular season awards, so what happens in the post-season has absolutely no bearing on any of them.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.