Redblacks at Lions Touchdown Pacific Sat 6PM CT GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, August 28, 2024, 07:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

Quote from: barbk on September 01, 2024, 12:30:53 AMMuting now, Glen Suitor gushing over Rourke.  What an )(&(&(& with the interview with Farhan.  Shows his arrogance on KId Canada.

Holy wow.  Farhan spends all his days puckering up to the BC tushee, and hyping up Rourke as a "world top 20 QB"... and he's rewarded with an interruption and a snub disappearing act?

I can understand BLM snubbing WPG fans in WPG... but what does Rourke think he's doing snubbing his biggest cheerleader and "Mr. BC" Farhan in BC?

Campbell/Doman gonna have a major sit-down with Rourke after that one.

May have been one of the most shameful things I've ever seen a QB do.  To be fair, he was probably just excited and thinking he was being cool, but he needs to stop and think.  I'm not sure Rourke is the brightest bulb in the stadium light array... more like an OTT stadium bulb.
Never go full Rider!

J5V

Rourke was trying to be humble according to the TSN panel who all said they loved it.
Go Bombers!

J5V

Maybe Suitor should just anoint the BC Lions this season's Grey Cup champions and be done with it. I mean, is anyone else getting the impression that that's exactly the way this season is going to play out?
Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: J5V on September 01, 2024, 01:12:23 AMRourke was trying to be humble according to the TSN panel who all said they loved it.

Haha, they would.  They are all kissing Rourke tushee!

I can pretty much guarantee Rouke will never do that again.  He'll get chewed out.

And hey, is that brief interview part of what Rourke gets $200k "marketing money" for?  He'll be making $10,000 a word at this rate.
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

TecnoGenius

Quote from: J5V on September 01, 2024, 01:14:43 AMMaybe Suitor should just anoint the BC Lions this season's Grey Cup champions and be done with it. I mean, is anyone else getting the impression that that's exactly the way this season is going to play out?

Well, with the Betts "cap be darned" pickup, BC did just buy 1-3 extra sacks a game.
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

J5V

Two horrible calls against Ottawa to snuff out a drive. A "trip" and a "hold" neither of which were anything.
Go Bombers!

Jesse

Stupid early starts. I can only start watching in the 4th quarter after the kids go down and the game is essentially over.
My wife is amazing!

J5V

Go Bombers!

dd

I don't think the Lions are going to win the GC, 25-0 ring a bell, lost the season series ring a bell?? They can't beat us, they know and we know it.

J5V

Wow! Another "tripping" call against Ottawa to take away a sack. This game certainly has an odour to it.
Go Bombers!

gobombersgo

Quote from: J5V on September 01, 2024, 01:25:03 AMTwo horrible calls against Ottawa to snuff out a drive. A "trip" and a "hold" neither of which were anything.

and a weak call against them on a big punt return. BC shud have had a similar penalty on their return.

J5V

Culminating with the expected BC touchdown. Peeeuuueeewwww!
Go Bombers!

J5V

For those of you that play the weekly pickems how many of you took BC?
Go Bombers!