Redblacks at Lions Touchdown Pacific Sat 6PM CT GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, August 28, 2024, 07:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

Although even if you get Victoria people excited enough to want to come to mainland games, it's a very difficult trek.  Not something the average fan would want to do every other week all season.
Never go full Rider!

gobombersgo

That should be a penalty against Stanback. If you loose your helmet tou need to stop running.

markf

barbk

Quote from: gobombersgo on August 31, 2024, 11:33:30 PM14k
Maybe they should try that in Toronto (play at a university stadium) looks better for the CFL showing fans in the stands

barbk

Dru Brown and the Redblacks aren't having a good game, gotta resort to trick plays

The Zipp

gobombersgo

Is one of the cameras on the Space Station?

The Zipp

Quote from: gobombersgo on September 01, 2024, 12:02:31 AMIs one of the cameras on the Space Station?

Challenge with these non cfl stadium games...missing plays

Ottawa kinda stinks today

barbk

Quote from: gobombersgo on September 01, 2024, 12:02:31 AMIs one of the cameras on the Space Station?
And I thought it was our satellite here in Sandy Hook

The Zipp

Time to see what's happening in the Texas/ND game. 

gobombersgo

TecnoGenius

Quote from: barbk on August 31, 2024, 11:58:52 PMDru Brown and the Redblacks aren't having a good game, gotta resort to trick plays

Ya, missing 2 of your go-to receivers will do that.

What's shocking me most so far is the pacuity of run plays with Armstead.  He's probably the best player on their O right now.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

I can't recall the last time TV/field people got the ad break timed wrong!  The ad flag guy seemed pretty peeved when they got back to the game.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

So that's not just my PVR?  Phew!

Sending the signal back to TOR via a 3G phone maybe?
Never go full Rider!

barbk

Muting now, Glen Suitor gushing over Rourke.  What an )(&(&(& with the interview with Farhan.  Shows his arrogance on KId Canada.