Injury Report

Started by theaardvark, July 05, 2023, 09:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

No change in the injury report of August 15th.  Reports from the practice today would be helpful.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Blue In BC

Quote from: Throw Long Bannatyne on August 15, 2023, 03:19:30 PM
I'd like to see Brown start just to test him one more time against a semi-decent opponent to see how he does, let Zach recover fully for the next game against the Als, which may be a tough challenge.

Catch 22. Collaros gives us the best chance to win if he's healthy. OTOH, I'd also like to see Brown play more and win at the same time. Lions / Bombers are neck and neck in the standings. Can't take the Stamps lightly and don't want to let one slip away potentially.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

theaardvark

If Collaros doesn't play on Fri, I guess he still dresses, or remains on the AR in street clothes.  We have to roster 3 QB... and don't have a third, unless we bring up a bisons or rifles kid...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

DM83

Yes, if anyone can report from practice today, that would be great.

Is Collaros practicing? Same with Wolitarski?
Is there a different 3rd QB  other than the last games roster?

Anticipated Thanks.

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: theaardvark on August 15, 2023, 03:52:45 PM
If Collaros doesn't play on Fri, I guess he still dresses, or remains on the AR in street clothes.  We have to roster 3 QB... and don't have a third, unless we bring up a bisons or rifles kid...

That's an insane rule, it means every team has to keep at least 4 QB's, as far as I know only Sask. did that because they couldn't make up their minds on who to cut.

Pigskin

Zach was not dressed or practicing today. However he was throws the ball around.

Gauthier, Haba, Briggs. All warming by themselves early in practice. Gauthier and Briggs in equipment.

Darby, must have a hamstring injury. Heavy tape job on his right hamstring. Still taking reps.

Haba was running a lot during practice.

Brown and Purkop both throwing some nice passes.

Only saw Jackson lineup on the D side of the ball.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

3rdand1.5

Thank you for the report!

Blue In BC

Quote from: Pigskin on August 15, 2023, 06:39:56 PM
Zach was not dressed or practicing today. However he was throws the ball around.

Gauthier, Haba, Briggs. All warming by themselves early in practice. Gauthier and Briggs in equipment.

Darby, must have a hamstring injury. Heavy tape job on his right hamstring. Still taking reps.

Haba was running a lot during practice.

Brown and Purkop both throwing some nice passes.

Only saw Jackson lineup on the D side of the ball.

Gauthier seems close to return, probably after this week which is game 6 on IR for him.

Briggs must have had a slight nick in the last game?

Cole was reported to be nicked a bit but not sure how severely.

Jackson on defence might be related to Cole being nicked. 

What about our 2 DL on the PR, were they seeing any 1st string reps?

2019 Grey Cup Champions

Pigskin

Quote from: Blue In BC on August 15, 2023, 07:15:37 PM
Gauthier seems close to return, probably after this week which is game 6 on IR for him.

Briggs must have had a slight nick in the last game?

Cole was reported to be nicked a bit but not sure how severely.

Jackson on defence might be related to Cole being nicked. 

What about our 2 DL on the PR, were they seeing any 1st string reps?

Cole was just fine, took part in all the drill. Was even talking some trash with RB88.

Fox, Garbutt, and Schmekel were getting lots of reps with the 2nd. unit.

Lincoln Locomotive

Quote from: Pigskin on August 15, 2023, 08:05:15 PM
Cole was just fine, took part in all the drill. Was even talking some trash with RB88.

Fox, Garbutt, and Schmekel were getting lots of reps with the 2nd. unit.

Two hotheads.....Cole has been flagged twice for unspoken conduct.....I believe Sheed has one too but not 100% certain of that....
Bomber fan for life

Pigskin

Quote from: Lincoln Locomotive on August 15, 2023, 10:53:11 PM
Two hotheads.....Cole has been flagged twice for unspoken conduct.....I believe Sheed has one too but not 100% certain of that....

I agree Cole, has been a little out of control on a couple of plays. But, this was playful trash talking, very entertaining. 

pjrocksmb

This club is very deep and we are going to crush Calgary

Thanks for updates very helpful

Stats Junkie

Winnipeg is the only team with zero objectionable conduct penalties this season.

The Bombers have 2 misconduct penalties for unnecessary roughness:
Jamal Parker - week 7 vs Edm
Brian Cole - week 10 @ Edm

Coach O'Shea suggested that Cole's penalty was for throwing a block at the echo of the whistle.

Cole's other penalty was for roughing the passer in week 7 - perhaps half a second late
Twitter: @Stats_Junkie
Threads: statsjunkie71

northof30

Is there no update on Grant? He?s an important missing component. Isn?t this week 6?

Waffler

Quote from: northof30 on August 16, 2023, 04:39:44 AM
Is there no update on Grant? He?s an important missing component. Isn?t this week 6?
On the Coaches show MOS said he's coming along and in good spirits.  Something to that effect. McRae was handling most of the punt returns Tuesday but Parker got some too.
Buried in the essentially random digits of pi, you can find your eight-digit birthdate. (Is that a wink from God or just a lot of digits?) - David G. Myers