Injury Report

Started by theaardvark, July 05, 2023, 09:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue In BC

Our IR list is getting shorter. The only questions are when or if we'll see any of those left, return shortly.  A couple might be eligible to start practising next week.Whether they will and can be activated for LDC or the week after.

The last couple of weeks we haven't been losing 1 -2 players each week which has been a good thing. Getting Grant, Hansen and Miller back onto the AR would be great assets.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

northof30

Quote from: TecnoGenius on August 22, 2023, 04:55:30 AM
Hahaha, oh my sides, they hurt!  Canadian Mafia never updates anyone on anything!  I don't even know what Grant's beef is... it might be a nothingburger and it might be an achilles.

I've mostly come to terms with the MOS way.  I try not to get worked up.  But it would be really nice if teams were forced to report if an injury was season-ending or not.

From what I saw on the play that injured Grant, it was mostly nothing.  I'm shocked he's out this long and I'm more worried than before.  Hopefully whatever it is is mostly healed and doesn't impact his speed.  Look at STMOP Alford in SSK, he's completely lost his mojo this year, clomps and plods along and gets nothing.  McCrae is better!!

That's sayin' something!!