Injury Report

Started by theaardvark, July 05, 2023, 09:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theaardvark

What's up with Dru?  Not injury related DNP DNP ?
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: theaardvark on July 05, 2023, 09:11:30 PM
What's up with Dru?  Not injury related DNP DNP ?

Probably needs to catch up to his teammates makin' babies.

Blue In BC

Yeah, darn IR report is very misleading. He could have an illness like a cold or perhaps he's moving to a new apartment / home. Could be anything but no real indication he won't be on the roster this week. If that was the case we'd be flying Pigrome back as the # 2 QB.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

TecnoGenius

Brown could be rostered as a GTD and we just dress 2.  No big deal.  Prukop can handle things.
Never go full Rider!

Stretch

Generally it seems like guys listed as "Questionable" on the final injury report before a game (which Brown is) end up playing while those shown as "doubtful" don't.
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

bwiser

Shaun Gauthier is iffy for Friday.He is probably the Bombers second best special teams player after Miller.Hopefully he is good to go tomorrow night.

NewBlue

Quote from: bwiser on July 06, 2023, 01:59:19 PM
Shaun Gauthier is iffy for Friday.He is probably the Bombers second best special teams player after Miller.Hopefully he is good to go tomorrow night.

I thought earlier reports were that it was a bigger injury, so ?iffy? would be a good thing. Burtenshaw is another big loss on Teams.

theaardvark

Quote from: Stretch on July 06, 2023, 12:40:47 PM
Generally it seems like guys listed as "Questionable" on the final injury report before a game (which Brown is) end up playing while those shown as "doubtful" don't.

My question wasn't *if* he is going to dress, the question is *why* he is on the "injury list" and DNP...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Stretch

Quote from: theaardvark on July 06, 2023, 03:01:55 PM
My question wasn't *if* he is going to dress, the question is *why* he is on the "injury list" and DNP...

I wasn?t replying to you directly, but to answer this question: he was on the injury list and DNP for a ?not injury related? reason. Do you have some need to know what that specific reason is?
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

Blue In BC

We don't need to know the reason but some indication of how long he might be out is a reasonable question. None of Kramdi, Gauthier or Agudosi have been shown on the IR yet. We don't know if they'll move to 1 game or 6 game IR. Agudosi could even be moved to PR in theory.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

Pete

Gautier is 6 games. Rumor is broken bone in foot, kramdl is on one game. Wonder how Wilson is doing

Blue In BC

Quote from: Pete on July 06, 2023, 04:18:26 PM
Gautier is 6 games. Rumor is broken bone in foot, kramdl is on one game. Wonder how Wilson is doing

That's unfortunate for Gauthier. He sees a lot of reps on defence. I did hear O'Shea mention that Wilson is running / keeping in shape now so he could be a candidate to come off the IR at the end of his 6 game stint.

They could Di him them to get back into game shape. Clements is playing well in the meantime.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

gobombersgo

Next week we will know how WIlson and Hansen are coming along as they will be eligible to start practicing.

Throw Long Bannatyne

The Bombers are no longer showing the 1 game IR on their website so who knows?  We spend more time speculating on injuries than we do discussing football.  As of this morning the Ottawa depth chart for tonight's game has still not been published on their website, so maybe this is a league wide problem.

M.O.A.B.

Tha roster page is always outdated but dont fault the Bombers for that.
CFL.ca is maintaining that page.