Official Game Day Thread - BC at Winnipeg November 13, 2022 Western Final

Started by ModAdmin, November 11, 2022, 09:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dd

Well there's the pick Collaros has been looking for. Get it out of your system, move on.

With Butler out, BC's offense just took a massive hit.

blue_gold_84

I have a feeling this game is going to go to the wire, similar to last year's WF.

I hope I'm wrong and the home team can clean things up, though.
#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず
What a wretched timeline.

pjrocksmb

We could have Sammy Garza at QB and we still win.

Our D is that good.

ichabod_crane

Like I stated yesterday, bombers need to limit turnovers. Only reason BC IN THIS GAME! Come on Zac, find your accuracy. Defence doing its job thankfully. Roarke so far cold as ice.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: dd on November 13, 2022, 09:16:47 PM
It s not a dumb rule change, if you hit the kicking foot but contact the ball, no foul, but if you kick the plant foot, whether you contact the ball or not, its a foul, as you can break the kickers ankle or blow out his knee. Makes total sense.

I know it does.  But it confuses everyone 3 years on.  That's why it's stupid.  The booth doesn't know it.  The refs don't know it.  The fans (generally) don't know it.  Because it's confusing.

In fact, your explanation is the best I've ever heard and they should explain it to everyone that way.  The way it's currently presented is what makes it confusing: "you can do X but not Y unless Z happens then it's a penalty".
Never go full Rider!

pjrocksmb

Quote from: ichabod_crane on November 13, 2022, 09:19:26 PM
Like I stated yesterday, bombers need to limit turnovers. Only reason BC IN THIS GAME! Come on Zac, find your accuracy. Defence doing its job thankfully. Roarke so far cold as ice.

Turnovers will continue to happen, cold weather matchup.

TecnoGenius

Our ST coverage guys came to play today.  Grant needs to bust one out to make up for the BC score.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Never go full Rider!

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず

ichabod_crane

dd

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on November 13, 2022, 09:19:05 PM
I have a feeling this game is going to go to the wire, similar to last year's WF.

I hope I'm wrong and the home team can clean things up, though.
I think we re going to blow them out, the only thing keeping it close is we keep making mistakes-turning the ball over at our 3, throwing a pick in the end zone etc.

TecnoGenius

That deep ball is the thing we need to stop.  The only way to stop that with this QB is to get pressure and sacks.  There's been a couple of plays where he had way too much time.

Since he can't throw the short pass well, he's just going to bomb it.

Rose with the INT!!!!  Told you Rose doubters that he'd get an INT.  I'm upping my bet to 2 INTs now!
Never go full Rider!

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず

ichabod_crane

Roarke had lots of time to throw on that pick. Think hall?s defence is confusing him. Now move the ball here for a fg at least. Keep Olivera rumbling