Official Game Day Thread - BC at Winnipeg November 13, 2022 Western Final

Started by ModAdmin, November 11, 2022, 09:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjrocksmb

Quote from: M.O.A.B. on November 13, 2022, 09:50:04 PM
Seeing Dobson O frequently are we using 6 OL and only 4 receivers mostly?
Haven't noticed but I'll check 2nd half

I missed a bit of the game as my stream went down, that play by Grant was sick

dd

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 13, 2022, 09:51:30 PM
Under MOS we've had the best 2-min O in the league for years.  Many teams have no clue what to do.  We do.

Good job Leggs

Up by 11 a the half, you gotta be happy with that.
We spotted them the ball on our 3 yard line for their only score, and we threw a pick in their end zone, when we should have just pounded it in. The score flatters the Lions.

ichabod_crane

Crazy first half, but Bombers have a decent lead. Keep pounding the ball on offence as much as you can. Defence keep doing what you are doing. Kudos to the crowd too. They forced bc into a time count and having to take a time out late in the half.

kronic

Quote from: dd on November 13, 2022, 09:59:28 PM
We spotted them the ball on our 3 yard line for their only score, and we threw a pick in their end zone, when we should have just pounded it in. The score flatters the Lions.

Absolutely. This could have already been a blowout.

We need to get a little more pressure on Rourke in the second half to keep him uncomfortable.
edited at the request of the moderators

Blue72

How long has it been that Zac played a full game that counted? Well now that the rust should been off time to find our receivers.

dd

Rourke is getting better, looking more comfortable with each series. We need to score first to snuff these guys out

TecnoGenius

I'm glad Bailey has looked good, running around normally and made that catch.

The thing with BC is as they get more behind they will take more chances.  They are playing very conservative so far.  I guess that was Campbell's plan, to stay close playing conservative.  They'll start airing it out soon, they have the weapons and it's really Rourke's best play.  To stop that we need to get to the QB within 2.7s.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

The game might hinge on whether Rourke deep balls turn into completions or INTs.  We need more INTs.
Never go full Rider!

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

dd

Lions clawing their way back into this. We have to answer this field goal with a score of our own.

TecnoGenius

Yup, Hall stopping the run well.

Bighill making a supreme effort on that one to step him out or that's a big gain.

BC won't win with FGs today.  Come to think of it, neither will we probably.  Need majors.
Never go full Rider!

kronic

edited at the request of the moderators

dd

Grey is stirring things up with the BC D line, draws a UR. Love it!!

ichabod_crane

TecnoGenius

Brady having a game of his life here.  He is having amazing vision and shedding 1st tackler.  And grinding up the clock.  This is Bomber ball.

The hoggies are half of it, but BO's really in the zone making the best of every hole.
Never go full Rider!