Official Game Day Thread - BC at Winnipeg November 13, 2022 Western Final

Started by ModAdmin, November 11, 2022, 09:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

The second most important game of the season with the Blue Bombers reasonably healthy and a game played at IG Field.

At this stage, health, determination and execution are keys to going on to the Grey Cup.  The fans are in a position too to make this a difficult game for the Lions. Nothing more to be said at this point except Let's Go Bombers and BC (put your own personal wishes for the Lions here!)

In:  #10 Demski, #31 Holm, #32 Burtenshaw, #46 Lawrence, #67 Kolankowski

Out:  #17 Kramdi, #23 No.Hallett, #29 McCrae, #69 Machino, #96 Walker

Blue Bombers Depth Chart follows...

https://twitter.com/Wpg_BlueBombers/status/1591448967958892545/photo/1

Lions Depth Chart follows...

https://twitter.com/EdTaitWFC/status/1591454947702448128/photo/1

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

ModAdmin

Ed Tait
@EdTaitWFC
1h
The @Wpg_BlueBombers are healthy as they've been in weeks for the Western Final.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

GOLDMEMBER

Amazing looking line up. I would prefer BOLO for Bailey if applicable as opposed to McRae though I like McRae as well.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

BBRT

I for one am a little tired of hearing how great Rourke is and all the fan fare that appears to be TSN's reason for being. I think he has great potential but let's see how he handles an 18 game season before we anoint him as the next great one.

It is my opinion that the Bombers can and will lay a beating on him and the rest of the BC Lions and TSN can spend the rest of the day telling us how he could have won the game etc.

dd

He?s a Canadian accelling at the Qb position in the Canadian football league. That hasn?t happened in 50 years. Get used to it.

Blue In BC

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on November 12, 2022, 04:13:35 PM
Amazing looking line up. I would prefer BOLO for Bailey if applicable as opposed to McRae though I like McRae as well.

BOLO has performed well and he's got a size advantage over McCrae. Speed is nice but size may be more important. I'd expect him to get some reps even if Bailey starts. If Bailey is a GTD, then who gets added back on? If it was up to me I'd lean towards bringing Walker back on.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

ModAdmin

Horseman

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

M.O.A.B.

Quote from: Blue In BC on November 12, 2022, 04:45:29 PM
BOLO has performed well and he's got a size advantage over McCrae. Speed is nice but size may be more important. I'd expect him to get some reps even if Bailey starts. If Bailey is a GTD, then who gets added back on? If it was up to me I'd lean towards bringing Walker back on.

agree on Walker

Pigskin

Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

The Zipp

Mike O'Shea, @Wpg_BlueBombers head coach, said Rasheed Bailey would be evaluated in the morning to see if he can go. That's why he's listed as a 'Game-time decision.'

I guess we will find out what happened at the end of the season ..

J5V

Quote from: The Zipp on November 12, 2022, 06:31:46 PM
Mike O'Shea, @Wpg_BlueBombers head coach, said Rasheed Bailey would be evaluated in the morning to see if he can go. That's why he's listed as a 'Game-time decision.'

I guess we will find out what happened at the end of the season ..

I really hope Sheed can play. The man is a beast out there and his enthusiasm is infectious. Absolutely love what he brings each and every game.
Go Bombers!

The Zipp

Quote from: J5V on November 12, 2022, 06:38:24 PM
I really hope Sheed can play. The man is a beast out there and his enthusiasm is infectious. Absolutely love what he brings each and every game.

I agree.  He is clutch at catching those low passes and will back down from nobody...big loss if not playing

The Zipp