Official Game Day Thread - BC at Winnipeg November 13, 2022 Western Final

Started by ModAdmin, November 11, 2022, 09:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dd

Good thing Rourke is struggling, it helps soften the mistakes we re making- a missed PAT, a roughing the kicker call on a blocked kick and fumbling a punt on your 3 yd line, and we're up 2 pts!?!? Wow.

TecnoGenius

That's what we needed!!!  Butler was never healthy and should have stayed in BC.  Lions did not dress any other RB.
Never go full Rider!

pjrocksmb

Hall is boss
#1d plus
Where have I heard this before

Make some noise

TecnoGenius

Brady is looking good today.  That's a great sign, as we need a 100+ from our run game.

This is going to be barnstormer I think.  Gobsmacking football going on today.  It will be great if we can get BC demoralized before the 4th so we don't get too worn out.
Never go full Rider!

dd

3rdand1.5

Every bad bounce/call has gone against us so far...but we are winning...cmon GO BLUE!

kronic

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 13, 2022, 09:12:15 PM
Brady is looking good today.  That's a great sign, as we need a 100+ from our run game.

This is going to be barnstormer I think.  Gobsmacking football going on today.  It will be great if we can get BC demoralized before the 4th so we don't get too worn out.

Agreed. Other than the first drive, ZC has looked a little shaky too. Thankfully not as much as Rourke.
edited at the request of the moderators

TecnoGenius

Quote from: dd on November 13, 2022, 09:12:56 PM
No kidding. 2 passes should have been picked for sure

That's pretty normal for Zach, especially in a cold game.  I don't want to bring up '21 WDF.  But even if he makes a few bad decisions, let's hope they are his last.
Never go full Rider!

pjrocksmb

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 13, 2022, 09:12:15 PM

Nailed it about run game, I believe the team that dominates here will win and my money is in Brady b/c he runs straight ahead extremely well.

kronic

Quote from: 3rdand1.5 on November 13, 2022, 09:13:53 PM
Every bad bounce/call has gone against us so far...but we are winning...cmon GO BLUE!

If I?m BC, I?m saying, we have two first downs and 8 yards passing and we?re only down by 2. Hopefully Rourke continues his struggles.
edited at the request of the moderators

The Zipp

dd

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 13, 2022, 09:05:18 PM
Haha the refs are as bewildered as the fans with that really dumb rule change which has been confusing people since it happened.  So dumb that touching the ball affects one of the calls and not the other.

Foxcroft giving us the shaft early with the ST penalty.  Gotta keep that challenge flag till the 4th.  The league desperately wants BC to win.

It's going to look sad though when they pull Rourke for VAJ.
It s not a dumb rule change, if you hit the kicking foot but contact the ball, no foul, but if you kick the plant foot, whether you contact the ball or not, its a foul, as you can break the kickers ankle or blow out his knee. Makes total sense.

TecnoGenius

Great play by Sayles.  Should have never let him go.  He has had a great year in BC.  Zach floated it a bit there, and his vision isn't great today.  Still, no worries at all.  Just like '21, we can drive the field at will.

Just gotta stop the mistakes.
Never go full Rider!

pjrocksmb