Rider Fans

Started by bluegold4life, September 05, 2022, 09:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: TBURGESS on September 05, 2022, 04:02:09 PM
Quite frankly, Bomber fans would say a lot of the same things if we'd lost because of stupid penalties and stupid play calling. The truth is that Bomber fans and Rider fans are very much alike.

That is your truth. Nothing more.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

BLUEBOMBER

Garrett Marino makes the CFL looks bad that he is still allowed to play in the league despite so many examples of his wreckles behavior to intentionally injure other players. I will stop letting me kids watch football games if he is still allowed to play. He truly sets a bad role model for all fans of all ages.

jayrock

Quote from: TBURGESS on September 05, 2022, 04:02:09 PM
Quite frankly, Bomber fans would say a lot of the same things if we'd lost because of stupid penalties and stupid play calling. The truth is that Bomber fans and Rider fans are very much alike.

100% agree, it is easy to be a fan when your team is winning, and hard when your team is not. A lot of the comments bomber fans are making about other fans are the exact same comments rider fans said about other teams when they were winning a few years back. It was not long ago this forum was full of people not watching the bombers any more, or posting that the league was out to get them.
RIDER PRIDE ALIVE IN THE PEG

NewBlue

Quote from: jayrock on September 05, 2022, 09:09:36 PM
100% agree, it is easy to be a fan when your team is winning, and hard when your team is not. A lot of the comments bomber fans are making about other fans are the exact same comments rider fans said about other teams when they were winning a few years back. It was not long ago this forum was full of people not watching the bombers any more, or posting that the league was out to get them.

When were the Riders the top team in the league?

We may have had less fans, but we still had them.  Just alot more argueing.

theaardvark

Even the players....

Shaq Evans@shaq_evans1

THAT WAS NOT PASS INTERFERENCE ON ME YESTERDAY!  Those are game changing plays man.  He clearly just trips and falls and they bail them out.
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: theaardvark on September 06, 2022, 12:22:32 AM
Even the players....

Shaq Evans@shaq_evans1

THAT WAS NOT PASS INTERFERENCE ON ME YESTERDAY!  Those are game changing plays man.  He clearly just trips and falls and they bail them out.
boo friggin hoo

buckzumhoff

It was a good call by the ref. He was right there. Shaq pushed the defender away . defender has a right to be close to the ball.  Evans just wanted room to catch the ball.  Only way he caught it was he pushed off. I think the play was challenged.

BLUEBOMBER

It's clearly a culture now in Saskatchewan that they want to win so badly to keep their jobs that they are willing to put up with players poor attitudes, silliness off the field and unprofessionalism on the field...

dd

Dickenson was so politically correct at his presser, just saying duke is an emotional player and that he should be sorry for what he cost his team.

ModAdmin

"Caught on camera".  PI was the correct call.  It was a push by SE1.  Dickenson throwing the challenge flag was quite possibly the most idiotic challenge this season.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

blue_gold_84

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on September 05, 2022, 04:30:17 PM
That is your truth. Nothing more.

"truth"

Gotta love the whataboutism. Deflection is ever the strategy of losers.

Quote from: ModAdmin on September 06, 2022, 03:40:06 AM
"Caught on camera".  PI was the correct call.  It was a push by SE1.  Dickenson throwing the challenge flag was quite possibly the most idiotic challenge this season.

Garbage head coach.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: ModAdmin on September 06, 2022, 03:40:06 AM
I saw that I thought I looked bad. Optics looked poor. He knew he lost it the moment he dropped that flag!

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: theaardvark on September 06, 2022, 12:22:32 AM
Even the players....

Shaq Evans@shaq_evans1

Yikes. The players really are running things over there.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on September 06, 2022, 01:13:39 PM
"truth"

Gotta love the whataboutism. Deflection is ever the strategy of losers.

Garbage head coach.
define whataboutism? Is that a G W Bush quote?  :D

I find it way less hostile since they got there new stadium. The old trouble makers from section S at Taylor field have wives and kids now and just look at you strangely hidden behind those sun glasses.

It has taken a long time for me to realize. Sure we are not that all different. Regina really does suck worse than Winnipeg though and that is saying something.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on September 06, 2022, 01:41:24 PM
define whataboutism? Is that a G W Bush quote?  :D

It's a logical fallacy being committed by two others in this thread (The Resident Contrarian and jayrock) to deflect from the topic at hand.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.