Main Menu

NFL Discussion

Started by ModAdmin, September 07, 2017, 05:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colton

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 26, 2019, 07:51:39 PM
It sounds like a sick cash grab to me. blah blah blah pain blah blah blah rehab blah blah blah? you are a pro athlete young and handsomely paid. You complete your comtract. If I were the Colts I would want that 25mil back. This sickens me.

How is retiring out of an active contract with $60M remaining on it a cash grab?

blue_gold_84

It sounds like a sick cash grab to me. blah blah blah pain blah blah blah rehab blah blah blah? you are a pro athlete young and handsomely paid. You complete your comtract. If I were the Colts I would want that 25mil back. This sickens me.

This is a disgusting comment. Shame on you.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

dd

Quote from: The Zipp on August 25, 2019, 02:30:25 AM
Fans booing Luck off the field!!
That was absolutely sickening, sickening, and shame on the indie fans for doing it. The guy gave it his all, played hard and never took a down off, got pounded into oblivion and knocked senseless and you boo him on his way out of the stadium in the announcement of his retirement!?!

I knew football was a cruel business but I  hope the Indianapolis colts never win another football game again!!

dd

Wwhhaaat!? The dude has been physically beaten to a pulp and can no longer endure anymore, is in constant pain, has been a class act his entire career and he left $ 60 mil on the table

The only thing sickening is your comment!!

GOLDMEMBER

Ok ok I take back that comment. Sorry! Did not mean to ruin your afternoons.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Norlorne Dr.

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on August 26, 2019, 08:11:08 PM
This is a disgusting comment. Shame on you.

Yeah I agree.  I do not understand either how the OP means that it is a cash grab.  When he initially retired, he was under the impression that he would be LOSING money, until the team decided to pay him out.  They could have decided to keep the 25 million if they wanted to.  I am curious to hear the OPs explanation as to how this was a cash grab.

The Zipp

Who is ready for some football tonight??  I am excited about this upcoming season - football drafts are done and my teams are somewhere in the range of OK to well just OK...my annual season opener vs Sir Blue and Gold starts tonight!!

Big Ben and Tomlin must be laughing so hard at what is going on in LA with AB...now apparently he got into it with the GM and may be suspended....

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: The Zipp on September 05, 2019, 05:36:49 PM
Who is ready for some football tonight??  I am excited about this upcoming season - football drafts are done and my teams are somewhere in the range of OK to well just OK...my annual season opener vs Sir Blue and Gold starts tonight!!

Big Ben and Tomlin must be laughing so hard at what is going on in LA with AB...now apparently he got into it with the GM and may be suspended....

AB is in Oakland but ya! So funny. I love this tweet from Rapoport:

@RapSheet
More on #Raiders WR Antonio Brown and Mike Mayock yesterday: It did not get physical, sources say. But after a screaming match, Brown told Mayock that he would hit him in the face and then punted the ball? and said, Fine me for that. 💸💸💸

blue_or_die

Yep I'm pretty excited. If nothing else, it's something fun to do for the fall between the latter half of Bomber season + Jets tarting up in another month. Sundays are less eventful now that summer's over so this should be great! Meeting a friend downtown for beers and football so it's a fun way to start it off.
#Ride?

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blue_or_die on September 05, 2019, 07:56:24 PM
Yep I'm pretty excited. If nothing else, it's something fun to do for the fall between the latter half of Bomber season + Jets tarting up in another month. Sundays are less eventful now that summer's over so this should be great! Meeting a friend downtown for beers and football so it's a fun way to start it off.

Nice job blue or die. I am a little pumped as well. Some reason I like the Bears in this one. There D will be to much to Rogers and Lafleurs new offence.

blue_gold_84

AB is the epitome of a prima donna. For all that talent, his brain sure isn't right.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

The Zipp

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on September 05, 2019, 10:21:40 PM
AB is the epitome of a prima donna. For all that talent, his brain sure isn't right.

Brain scrambled after that dirty hit by Burfict...

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on September 05, 2019, 10:21:40 PM
I believe he might have the IQ of a fence post right about now. He will be out of the league before the year is done.

The Zipp

Big Jim with the anthem tonight!!!!

Flashing the Stanley cup ring

buckzumhoff

Antonio Brown is still the best.. And maybe all time. He is their offense. Pittsburgh went nowhere when they don't give him the ball and they wont without him. They lost their best running back to the New York Jets.