Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Saskatchewan - Sept. 1, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, August 31, 2024, 06:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbk

Big Daddy

Quote from: barbk on September 01, 2024, 11:05:24 PMTrue North was the loudest fans in the stands

BLUE!!!  Was pretty epic as well!

There must have been some blue fans seeking out the mics - that was amazing

TecnoGenius

Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

We start with the ball, move backwards, and leave SSK to start at our 52.  Winning!
Never go full Rider!

Big Daddy

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 01, 2024, 11:14:20 PMWell, that's pretty much as expected

What was - the "true north" and "blue"?  I didn't expect that in Mosaic to be honest.

TecnoGenius

Smart move going with the short game.  Anything else will be a sack.

Clearly they are shutting down the 1st down run.  Give Brady some 2nd down draws.
Never go full Rider!

Big Daddy

Screw you Darian Durant! 

Oh sorry, can I still hold that grudge, or will that offend someone's sensibilities?

TecnoGenius

Did the OL actually hold back a blitz for a deep pass?  Maybe there is hope?

If our no-OL can score on SSK they may get demoralized super fast!  Everyone knows we're wounded.
Never go full Rider!

barbk

The Zipp

TecnoGenius

I like the under the radar play to Pokey to setup the Strev TD.  No one was expecting that call.  Almost got a TD out of it too!

So far much better than expected!  Go blue!
Never go full Rider!

barbk

Quote from: Big Daddy on September 01, 2024, 11:22:56 PMScrew you Darian Durant! 

Oh sorry, can I still hold that grudge, or will that offend someone's sensibilities?
Not me...  give back the money you stole from the Bombers in that contract

Big Daddy

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 01, 2024, 11:23:29 PMDid the OL actually hold back a blitz for a deep pass?  Maybe there is hope?

If our no-OL can score on SSK they may get demoralized super fast!  Everyone knows we're wounded.

Sure looked like it.  Better than the early sack.  Maybe there is hope!

Big Daddy

Quote from: barbk on September 01, 2024, 11:26:28 PMNot me...  give back the money you stole from the Bombers in that contract

Exactly - I may be accused of being an angry bitter person, and with the bombers that's fair.

I hope we never allow him to retire as a rider.

TecnoGenius

Trevor doing Trevor things.  If you give him the free 10Y out and zone read, he'll take it all the way into the EZ.  You can't just "bend don't break" with him.

We need to sack and rattle him... just once.  We need a few heat calls.  I don't care if we get burned, we have to take the chance to make Bad Trevor show up.

Our O will not keep up in a barnstormer.
Never go full Rider!