Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Saskatchewan - Sept. 1, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, August 31, 2024, 06:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbk

There is bad Zac throwing bad INT ....  forcing the ball....  hopefully our D can hold them to a FG only with an injured O line

TecnoGenius

SSK adjusting after seeing we only have the short pass tonight.  Those DBs will jump the short routes and ignore the deep.
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

TecnoGenius

They burned Hallett twice.  They are clearly just going to pick on him.  And I thought he was getting ready to be a starting FS.
Never go full Rider!

barbk

Why is Hallett in again?  Man he was bad in those 2 TD

The Zipp

Hallet burnt again

Get him off the field - he is a special teamer

The Zipp

TecnoGenius

Mueller / Trevor clearly like those center passes.  So let's put some more protection in the center.

Trevor still relying on the dink & dunk.  It'll be that all night.
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 01, 2024, 11:49:10 PMThey burned Hallett twice.  They are clearly just going to pick on him.  And I thought he was getting ready to be a starting FS.

Special teamer

TecnoGenius

Quote from: The Zipp on September 01, 2024, 11:50:21 PMBiggie looked frozen in time on that play too

They were all discombobulated.  No one was in place on that zone coverage.  Wide open center flat.  It was a poop show.
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

I would like to point out. Our best player - BO has one touch in over a quarter

TecnoGenius

Quote from: The Zipp on September 01, 2024, 11:51:40 PMI would like to point out. Our best player - BO has one touch in over a quarter

Ya, for 1-2 yards.

And one more Brady run for 1-2 yards.

SSK will shut down any 1st down run.  The time to run is when they don't expect it.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Pokey, watch how Kenny came back for that to preclude an INT
Never go full Rider!