Als at Riders GDT Fri 8pm CT

Started by gobombersgo, August 15, 2024, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Nice play Alexander. Sask break down big time.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Sir Blue and Gold

GOLDMEMBER

TOUCHDOWN ALS

Well done penalty aided. Eat it bush.

GOLDMEMBER

All it took was a bad penalty taken by the Cryders then Als O wakes up.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on August 17, 2024, 02:02:15 AMRiders big start erased.

Yup, all that work hosed by one MTL drive.

That OC play design was brilliant.
Never go full Rider!

Jesse

My wife is amazing!

TecnoGenius

TSN goes to commercial on the KO then 1 min later go to commercial for 3 min warning.  Uh... you couldn't anticipate the 3min warning and hold off on the 1st ad?

NACHO FRIES!  NACHO FRIES!
Never go full Rider!

J5V

It's extremely disconcerting that this officiating crew (not to mention TSN) was willing to give the Riders an egregious horse collar tackle. No team gets a fair shake in Regina.
Go Bombers!

Jesse

Quote from: TecnoGenius on August 17, 2024, 02:07:57 AMTSN goes to commercial on the KO then 1 min later go to commercial for 3 min warning.  Uh... you couldn't anticipate the 3min warning and hold off on the 1st ad?

NACHO FRIES!  NACHO FRIES!

They're contracted for the number of ads. Gots to do both.
My wife is amazing!

Jesse

Quote from: J5V on August 17, 2024, 02:09:20 AMIt's extremely disconcerting that this officiating crew (not to mention TSN) was willing to give the Riders an egregious horse collar tackle. No team gets a fair shake in Regina.

Yeah, Suitor totally ignored it until after the command centre call.
My wife is amazing!

GOLDMEMBER

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Jesse on August 17, 2024, 02:10:30 AMYeah, Suitor totally ignored it until after the command centre call.
he was sleeping on air again.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 17, 2024, 02:10:34 AMWhat a hit by Cosby

That's one way to attack Trevor's dink & dunk... punish every R after the catch.  Might wear them down by the 4th.  That middle and slant vs zone will start getting dangerous.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Jesse on August 17, 2024, 02:09:50 AMThey're contracted for the number of ads. Gots to do both.

Ya, but then in the 4th they'll have a 20 min stretch with zero ads.  I know, I edit out ads on WPG games.  Strange ad timing for TSN overall.
Never go full Rider!

Jesse

Quote from: TecnoGenius on August 17, 2024, 02:12:47 AMYa, but then in the 4th they'll have a 20 min stretch with zero ads.  I know, I edit out ads on WPG games.  Strange ad timing for TSN overall.

It's probably the easiest/best way to make sure you get them in early. Rather than needing to squeeze them in at the end.
My wife is amazing!