Als at Riders GDT Fri 8pm CT

Started by gobombersgo, August 15, 2024, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

All the SSK pressure should open up the one on ones way downfield.  Bring in a TE to buy the extra second, or start throwing rainbows to spots.
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

ALS should have given up the single.  Alexander made a nice move to escape

GOLDMEMBER

Alexander having a tough time.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

GOLDMEMBER

Als have a great punt coverage unit.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 17, 2024, 01:43:24 AMAlexander having a tough time.

Calvillo should start giving him the infamous MTL hitch screens!
Never go full Rider!

Jesse

Quote from: TecnoGenius on August 17, 2024, 01:30:52 AMAttendance @Mosaic is really really bad.  Wow.  A marquee matchup, arguably the best 2 teams in the league (by standings) in a potential GC matchup (in greenie dreams).  And this is the best crowd they could pull?  Beautiful night, no rain, nice temp.

Sad, greenies!!  No longer the league's best fans!!

This should be surprising. Everything you said, plus the fact they finally cleaned house and got "their guy" at HC. They've started off hot, they got their starting QB back tonight. It's a Friday nighter.

Everything lined up for a big crowd.
My wife is amazing!

GOLDMEMBER

Als secondary looking rather weak here. :-\

GOLDMEMBER

Johnson is a monster.

The Zipp

How long till Oulette is hurt again?

Montreal D holds

GOLDMEMBER

See if Laugher can pull another Laugher.

markf

Line dancing was a two year fad 30 years ago. Great work adco.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Jesse on August 17, 2024, 01:44:46 AMThis should be surprising. Everything you said, plus the fact they finally cleaned house and got "their guy" at HC. They've started off hot, they got their starting QB back tonight. It's a Friday nighter.

Everything lined up for a big crowd.
Exactly but no. Rider fans still staying away, why? No more BS excuses Thursday nighters that, Harvest season this, club discontent bull crap.

Rider fans quit on this club or what?

TecnoGenius

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 17, 2024, 01:47:08 AMAls secondary looking rather weak here. :-\

They haven't given Trevor anything deeper than about 15Y yet.  It's the smart play.  Must negate Ento and Dequoy.  But I can see SSK trying trick MTL into bringing the DBs/FS up to help on the runs and the short/mid game.  That could open up the deep.
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: The Zipp on August 17, 2024, 01:48:09 AMHow long till Oulette is hurt again?

Montreal D holds
He looked on the limp after that monster tackle.

Jesse

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 17, 2024, 01:50:45 AMExactly but no. Rider fans still staying away, why? No more BS excuses Thursday nighters that, Harvest season this, club discontent bull crap.

Rider fans quit on this club or what?

They still have the die hards, but they need a full resurgence to bring back everyone else.

Gonna lose a bunch more when they finish the season 0-7 again though.
My wife is amazing!