Als at Riders GDT Fri 8pm CT

Started by gobombersgo, August 15, 2024, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Is it just me or do sneakers with a suit look stupid?
Didn't that trend die?
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Jesse

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 17, 2024, 02:29:25 AMIs it just me or do sneakers with a suit look stupid?

Yeah, we've seen what you wear to Bomber games, Goldie.
My wife is amazing!

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 17, 2024, 02:29:25 AMIs it just me or do sneakers with a suit look stupid?

If they are Tony Romo approved Sketchers an exception can be made.

J5V

The Riders must drink energy drinks by the gallon especially on defense. They're like Berserkers out there. No way they can maintain that for 60 minutes. They try to overwhelm their opposition from the start and try to get off to a great start and a big lead. When it doesn't work, they gas out and lose it late. That's my prediction, anyway.
Go Bombers!

Sir Blue and Gold

Why does Ouellette look like every tackle is the most painful thing he's ever experienced?

Anthony Calvillo took hits more gracefully.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Jesse on August 17, 2024, 02:30:09 AMYeah, we've seen what you wear to Bomber games, Goldie.

Indeed, I'm not in a goddamn suit though. Lol.

J5V

Go Bombers!

Jesse

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on August 17, 2024, 02:41:19 AMWhy does Ouellette look like every tackle is the most painful thing he's ever experienced?

His bodies broken. He's not long for this game.
My wife is amazing!

markf

I think Oulette has a future in pro wrestling.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: markf on August 17, 2024, 02:24:40 AMI wouldn't know, it's muted when he's on. If he was just neutral, ok, but he He actively irritates me.

Suits is the new Blackie?
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Jesse

Quote from: TecnoGenius on August 17, 2024, 02:43:23 AMSuits is the new Blackie?

They were always on the same level. Though Rod seemed like he was losing it near the end.
My wife is amazing!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 17, 2024, 02:27:45 AMBarker is a clueless old hack with a Trumpet for a voice

I like Barker.  He's like a grandpa you can have goofy chats with.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: J5V on August 17, 2024, 02:32:53 AMThe Riders must drink energy drinks by the gallon especially on defense. They're like Berserkers out there.

Last game when I went down to the field, the visitor bench (BC) had like 200 little empty packets of smelling salts.  I assume every team is doing it.  Thars your berzerker energy!
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on August 17, 2024, 02:41:19 AMWhy does Ouellette look like every tackle is the most painful thing he's ever experienced?

To be fair, Schoen looks like he's gonna die after every tackle.

But ya, RBs are supposed to "show tougher".
Never go full Rider!