Als at Riders GDT Fri 8pm CT

Started by gobombersgo, August 15, 2024, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

I'm like that Rambo
Good find
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Jesse on August 17, 2024, 02:13:43 AMIt's probably the easiest/best way to make sure you get them in early. Rather than needing to squeeze them in at the end.

The opposite of movies on TV, where they run 20 mins to start with zero ads then go ad-crazy by the end.

You think you want to suck people into the CFL game to start, then hit them with all the NACHO FRIES!
Never go full Rider!

Sir Blue and Gold

TecnoGenius

Oh ya, it's MTL with the GLOB PK... Maltos.  Haha, it'll be great if Maltos ends the night with a better % than Lauther, and even better if he wins the game for them with a walk-off!
Never go full Rider!

J5V

Techno, you've made this point before, and it's true. The Als outsmart their opponents and once again found a way to win the half.
Go Bombers!

GOLDMEMBER

Great job to finish the half Als

GOLDMEMBER

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on August 17, 2024, 02:18:17 AMSuitor sounds dejected.
he always sounds like that now in every game he does. Sleepy Glen.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: J5V on August 17, 2024, 02:18:44 AMTechno, you've made this point before, and it's true. The Als outsmart their opponents and once again found a way to win the half.

MTL Calvillo (and maybe Maas with him) are the highest brains in the CFL right now.  That plus I think they work way harder than everyone else.  They come up with special things just for the team at hand.  If we GC vs them again, we need to up our brain game.
Never go full Rider!

markf

My theory re TSN is simply they have fired too many people,  to increase profit, people that are left are either bad at their job, do not care, or both.

The stupid crap we get is the end result. Like the refusal to have a reliable stream.

Why should Bell/Tsn care? The league can't do anything about it. So it's Like it or lump it.

markf

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on August 17, 2024, 02:18:17 AMSuitor sounds dejected.

I wouldn't know, it's muted when he's on. If he was just neutral, ok, but he He actively irritates me.

J5V

What is Barker talking about? He highlights the Riders talking about how they ran the ball and the energy they expended wearing out the Als. Which team is going to gas out first after watching that first half? The Riders burned twice the energy the Als did!
Go Bombers!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: markf on August 17, 2024, 02:21:51 AMMy theory re TSN is simply they have fired too many people to increase profit, people that are left are either bad at their job, do not care, or both.

The stupid crap we get is the end result. Like the refusal to have a reliable stream.

Why should Bell/Tsn care? The league can't do anything about it. So it's Like it or lump it.
But they got Henoc who is great at blathering. :)

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: J5V on August 17, 2024, 02:25:09 AMWhat is Barker talking about? He highlights the Riders talking about how they ran the ball and the energy they expended wearing out the Als. Which team is going to gas out first after watching that first half? The Riders burned twice the energy the Als did!

Barker is a clueless old hack with a Trumpet for a voice

GOLDMEMBER

Where the heck is Milt? In the tub in Georgia?