Week 7 - Other Games: EDM@OTT TOR@HAM BC@CGY

Started by TecnoGenius, July 19, 2024, 11:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

Lapo: Pokey puts his glove back on before making that catch.  That's a great spot by Lapo.  I missed that one!  Pokey gettin' some love at halftime!

Should I switch one of my fantasy Rs to Pokey?  Not too late, yet!  Or will SSK key on him seeing as how our other Rs haven't done squat all season (yet).
Never go full Rider!

Pete

dd

Edmonton continues to do things that costs them points. They were in field goal range, and then go back to back on plays losing yards. Throw the ball away MBT!!! Oh well, Elks will find a way to lose....

TecnoGenius

Never go full Rider!

J5V

Quote from: dd on July 20, 2024, 01:00:31 AMEdmonton continues to do things that costs them points. They were in field goal range, and then go back to back on plays losing yards. Throw the ball away MBT!!! Oh well, Elks will find a way to lose....
It seems like it, doesn't it? They say even a blind squirrel finds the occasional nut so you'd have to think that eventually this curse is going to end. Will tonight's game be that game? Possible. Their D is hanging in there. Maybe after all these FG misses by Bede he'll nail one with that big leg of his to win one for them.
Go Bombers!

Pete

TecnoGenius

Dunigan called Brady + the OL pushing him "The Brady Bunch".  LOL, I like it!!
Never go full Rider!

J5V

Quote from: Pete on July 20, 2024, 01:10:12 AM2nd and 3 terrible call
Agree. What are they thinking over there? MBT needs to be better than that. I'd go back to Tre Ford.
Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

3Q2:13 Calling IP on that is virtually never done in the CFL.  It was 1-2 frames early (1/30th sec).  Yoshi does that nearly every single play.

Crazy call by the refs.
Never go full Rider!

dd

Quote from: Pete on July 20, 2024, 01:10:12 AM2nd and 3 terrible call
Exactly!! Get the stinking first down, don't throw a low percentage long out to nowhere. I swear, its Edmonton's play calling that's costing them games. Their D is doing their job, their O is just pitiful to watch. 174 yds of total offense in 3 quarters. That doesn't win you too many ball games, an on top of that, I've never seen such stupid football.

Pete

no wonder learned from the best or worst depending on how you look at it (jones)

dd

Bede misses his 3rd field goal of the night.....hmmmm...flubbed the kickoff last week that cost them the game....did management get rid of the wrong guy last week?!?!?

J5V

Still, RBs are allowing them to hang around. Still anyone's game.
Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: dd on July 20, 2024, 01:13:05 AMI've never seen such stupid football.

This does feel like one of those "both teams want to lose" games.  It's just bad ball all around.  How does Dru throw for 450 one week and then lay this stinker?

Bede missing another: fire that dude.

I sure hope the WPG game is better than this one!!
Never go full Rider!

Pete

Ottawas trying to give it to them... but elks dont want to ruin their perfect record