Started by TecnoGenius, July 19, 2024, 11:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

Dru Brown looking very good so far.
Never go full Rider!

Pete

no yards is a call thats consistantly missed

TecnoGenius

Of course it's no yards.  Any blind bat could see that live.  No yards x2 actually.  Refs are looking as bad as the ones that did our game last time.

Since command almost never overturns a no-call no yards, it's even funnier because that means command thought it was egregious.
Never go full Rider!

Pete

elks have al lheir money tied up in offence the only guy on defence i recognize is purifoy

Pete

J5V

Crazy miss for Ward on that FG try. Wind gusts doing some wild stuff to that football (or is it the chip)?
Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Pete on July 19, 2024, 11:41:07 PMmust have used a chip ball

Totally thinking that.  There was a game last week that had a kick like that too.  It was like fine then voom going super wonky.

The league did say each team/kicker could choose whether to have a chip or not.  I wonder if some kickers didn't believe "Chippy" Castillo and opted to allow the chips?

However, I will remind everyone that Ward is pretty weak beyond 45.  His huge record was like 90% <40Y.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Wow, injuries not going EDM's way.  No help for Jarius.

I'm a bit surprised they pulled MBT so soon.  I'm not sure Ford will fare any better.  He should have ran on that last series... that's really all he can do.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

If you're going to throw on scramble rules, throw to the vets, not the newest "I'm giving up on the play" guy.  Also, Dru had 18 miles of free space in the flat and his read should have been "run".  Hate to say it, but Cody wouldn't have made that mistake.
Never go full Rider!

dd

Quote from: TecnoGenius on July 19, 2024, 11:46:05 PMWow, injuries not going EDM's way.  No help for Jarius.

I'm a bit surprised they pulled MBT so soon.  I'm not sure Ford will fare any better.  He should have ran on that last series... that's really all he can do.
Ya that was an early hook for sure. Maybe some pent up anger from last week and JJ had seen enough. Give it to ford and see what he can do

TecnoGenius

In the key 2nd & long you don't chuck it to Pimpleton in traffic, the Lucky-like small speedster who needs space to operate.  You throw it to your big guys like Hardy and Rhymes.  Dru had all day and that's the best read he had?

I think EDM is keying on Hardy... he's usually the top R for them, and so far in this game it's crickets.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Bede coming in... maybe he'll pooch it and cause Jarius to get fired!
Never go full Rider!

Pete

Ottawa makes it look easy to find returners

TecnoGenius

Hahahahaha.  Bede gonna get everyone fired!

Start your smiling and laughing again Bede!!
Never go full Rider!

Pete

someones gotta tell the elks players not to look like its a good time when they screw up (ie take a penalty)