Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Saskatchewan - July 19, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, July 17, 2024, 08:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J5V

Oooooh ... O'Shea is pissed! I've seen THAT look before.
Go Bombers!

The Zipp

Blueforlife

Turning point of the season

Trouble in Bomber land

Blitzer

If I was Streveler and I didn't start playing a lot more I wouldn't come back next year.

Blueforlife

LXTSN

Collaros is trying so hard to make the big plays but he needs to just take the easy check downs. Really frustrating to see both his arm strength and decision making this season so far...

TecnoGenius

Maybe learn the Antwi Dropsy-Flopsy play?  Nah, that would make too much sense!
Never go full Rider!

J5V

I absolutely guarantee you everyone will remember what happened here today and the next game will be much different.
Go Bombers!

Go_Big_D

those interceptions..gotta wonder what the heck zach is seeing..is he color blind

J5V

Go Bombers!

J5V

Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

The game was completely winnable until the refs started ripping us off.  And I do mean ripping us off.

SSK will almost certainly be ahead of us in the standings come week 22.  So we have to be happy with 3rd, barring a miracle.

Biggie tackling the QB is 100% fine.  QB could have taken a knee.

Nice embellishment.  Glad to see the Cody School Of Writhing is still churning out graduates.
Never go full Rider!

Blue In BC

That was pathetic. Out coached on all phases. That last turnover was the nail in the coffin.

Our rookies receivers have some upside but as a group at the moment, they are not good enough. I don't know what the deal is with Johnson. Was he open, was he injured. He was invisible. Clercius was not particularly effective either.

Somebody explain why we're starting 3 Canadian receivers. At least Whitehead might have drawn more coverage.
2019 Grey Cup Champions