Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Saskatchewan - July 19, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, July 17, 2024, 08:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dd

Total cheapshot by bighill. I thought he was classier than that.

What comes around goes around. Expect s cheap shot on Collaros in upcoming rider games, bank on it.

Go_Big_D

dumb bush league play by bighill..typical of a loser

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: TecnoGenius on July 20, 2024, 04:14:09 AMThe game was completely winnable until the refs started ripping us off.  And I do mean ripping us off.

SSK will almost certainly be ahead of us in the standings come week 22.  So we have to be happy with 3rd, barring a miracle.

Biggie tackling the QB is 100% fine.  QB could have taken a knee.

Nice embellishment.  Glad to see the Cody School Of Writhing is still churning out graduates.

We didn't get the calls tonight but when you don't score a TD you don't win the game.

We held them to 19 points in Regina. That should win you the game most times.

Sir Blue and Gold

The Zipp

Quote from: Blueforlife on July 20, 2024, 04:09:03 AMTurning point of the season

Trouble in Bomber land

Given how they play in Toronto and then BC (who are clearly the better team)...2-7 is a possibility and 2-8 may be reality - and that record does indeed spell T R O U B L E in River City

Pigskin

How sad was that. ZC8 with another stupid throw for an Int, and ND10 not protecting the ball. No TDs again for our O.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

dd

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on July 20, 2024, 04:16:04 AMWe didn't get the calls tonight but when you don't score a TD you don't win the game.

We held them to 19 points in Regina. That should win you the game most times.
Our offense stinks!

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: dd on July 20, 2024, 04:18:05 AMOur offense stinks!

Offense wasn't good but give the Riders credit. Their defense is legit.

Pigskin

Quote from: Go_Big_D on July 20, 2024, 04:15:43 AMdumb bush league play by bighill..typical of a loser

Was stupid, but Patterson put himself in that position.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

barbk

I'm not going to comment on this game but I will say one thing FIX IT

Blitzer

I thought the Bombers were unlucky in the last 2 Grey Cups but now I'm starting to doubt that. There might be a bigger problem.

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: barbk on July 20, 2024, 04:18:58 AMI'm not going to comment on this game but I will say one thing FIX IT

They will. The upsetting part for some is it's going to take a year or two.

Go_Big_D

Ducky

bluengold204

Quote from: TecnoGenius on July 20, 2024, 04:14:09 AMThe game was completely winnable until the refs started ripping us off.  And I do mean ripping us off.

SSK will almost certainly be ahead of us in the standings come week 22.  So we have to be happy with 3rd, barring a miracle.

Biggie tackling the QB is 100% fine.  QB could have taken a knee.

Nice embellishment.  Glad to see the Cody School Of Writhing is still churning out graduates.

Winnable... maybe but we were outplayed all game.  Those PIs were ******** but I don't really see a scenario where we beat them tonight.