Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Saskatchewan - July 19, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, July 17, 2024, 08:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

dd

Quote from: markf on July 20, 2024, 04:01:38 AMhorsecollar
No, heads up play by Thurman, grabbed the shoulder pad with one hand and pinched the ball free with the other.

Blueforlife

TecnoGenius

Quote from: VictorRomano on July 20, 2024, 04:02:40 AM3 games in a row Demski has fumbled the ball because he doesn't protect it after first contact.  I mentioned it last week, too.

He was going for the high-speed TD and didn't see that guy coming.  He just couldn't accelerate as fast as that other guy.  If he had an extra half second he would have had the TD
Never go full Rider!

dd

Back breaking play

Turnout the lights the party s over, they say all good things must end.....

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

J5V

We've never seen Patterson play before. We'll be much better prepared for him next time.
Go Bombers!

Blitzer

The fans really want the Bombers to win the Grey Cup this year but the players don't look very interested.

TecnoGenius

Even if we get the ball back with any time we can't run our normal O and they just go prevent and that's it.

I would go empty backfield.  Brady won't be of any use on 3 down pass-fest panic time.
Never go full Rider!

Go_Big_D

Quote from: J5V on July 20, 2024, 04:04:59 AMWe've never seen Patterson play before. We'll be much better prepared for him next time.

i wouldnt bet on it...he is a rookie after all.....

Blueforlife

TecnoGenius

Quote from: dd on July 20, 2024, 04:04:12 AMBack breaking play

Turnout the lights the party s over, they say all good things must end.....

Uh, we never started (this season).  Putting up 9 is entirely within our M.O.  Is anyone surprised we are going to lose at Mosaic on a night when the refs are rigging it?
Never go full Rider!

Blueforlife

Harris will be ready soon, challenge only increases

Go_Big_D

Quote from: Blitzer on July 20, 2024, 04:05:13 AMThe fans really want the Bombers to win the Grey Cup this year but the players don't look very interested.

bombers dont have a QB or a middle linebacker to start.....

TecnoGenius

Quote from: J5V on July 20, 2024, 04:04:59 AMWe've never seen Patterson play before. We'll be much better prepared for him next time.

There won't be a next time.  Next time Trevor will be back and they will destroy us if we haven't figured out our problems by then.
Never go full Rider!