Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Saskatchewan - July 19, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, July 17, 2024, 08:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Blueforlife on July 20, 2024, 03:48:11 AMNeeded commissioner to call it in

The league can review the entire game and all of these calls and issue an apology and fire the ref.  It has been done before in the infamous CGY "No End" game.

Doesn't help us get the W though.
Never go full Rider!

Tiger

Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger

TecnoGenius

Well, lesson learned.  When in Mosaic you need to hang onto that challenge flag until 1:00 left in the game.  You cannot give that near-side ref the ability to screw you all game.
Never go full Rider!

Go_Big_D

dd

Despite all the BS, still in it, one possession ball game, totally  winnable

Wonder what bogus calls we are about to see now!!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Blueforlife on July 20, 2024, 03:51:00 AMBombers self imploding

They are not.  The hold was no worse than the 10 SSK has done all night.  Seriously.

But whilst we aren't imploding, we are sucking pretty bad this whole game.  Buck goes super conservative all 1st H, then refs rob us blind on every decent play in 2nd H.
Never go full Rider!

markf

J5V

Well, I've got to hand it to O'Shea, he hasn't lost his composure and this game, miraculously, is still within reach. I hope his players are taking note of what it takes mentally to be champions because O'Shea is showing them.
Go Bombers!

55StickCar

Quote from: 55StickCar on July 20, 2024, 03:47:16 AMWe need some points now!!
3 points work. Still in this. Stranger things have happened in the CFL.
Not many things sweeter than beating the riders. Go Blue!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: J5V on July 20, 2024, 03:54:33 AMWell, I've got to hand it to O'Shea, he hasn't lost his composure and this game,

I guarantee you he's chirping to his ref and "command liaison".  Unlucky for us, the near-side refs are on the other side of the field from MOS.
Never go full Rider!

Pete

Go_Big_D

Quote from: TecnoGenius on July 20, 2024, 03:53:43 AMThey are not.  The hold was no worse than the 10 SSK has done all night.  Seriously.

But whilst we aren't imploding, we are sucking pretty bad this whole game.  Buck goes super conservative all 1st H, then refs rob us blind on every decent play in 2nd H.
I would nt be too quick to blame buck!!! zach hasnt had too many good games the past season and a half...cant blame buck for the dumb stupid insane int earlier in the game...not the first zach has thrown the past good number of games