We Are League Worst (officially)

Started by TecnoGenius, June 18, 2024, 08:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse

My wife is amazing!

dd

We were better tonight but still not good enough for the win

Our defence played like they were hungover!! Alexander Hollis looked like Randy moss out there and repeatedly 'mossed' our secondary. He ripped us up, Phillips ripped us up, I see a trend that our secondary is weak against the deep ball....guess what's coming our way when we play other teams now!!!

Jesse

If this was our first game, I wouldn't feel so bad.

If only there was a way for our team to practice for two games before the season started to create this cohesiveness.
My wife is amazing!

Sir Blue and Gold

First 0-3 start since 2012. Buckle up for a wild ride.

ModAdmin

Quote from: Jesse on June 22, 2024, 03:53:03 AMThat isn't. We are last and we have looked bad.

The ********* reference was ridiculous.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

dd

Our offense looks better but our defence especially our secondary looked like junk.

We re going to struggles until lawler gets back, which I M hoping we re 2-4 by then but maybe 1-5, we ll be a 0.500 team with him in our lineup we ll end up at 7-11 or 8-10 and hopefully get a playoff spot but nothing is guaranteed this year

Road Griller

Quote from: dd on June 22, 2024, 04:38:00 AMOur offense looks better but our defence especially our secondary looked like junk.

We re going to struggles until lawyer gets back, which I M hoping we re 2-4 by then but maybe 1-5, we ll be a 0.500 team with him in our lineup we ll end up at 7-11 or 8-10 and hopefully get a playoff spot but nothing is guaranteed this year

Our O looked slightly better because of 17.  Zach is beyond cooked. 

It's Streveler's team.  Order the bobble heads tomorrow.

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: Road Griller on June 22, 2024, 04:49:43 AMOur O looked slightly better because of 17.  Zach is beyond cooked. 

You're a more entertaining troll when everything is bad.

Jesse

Quote from: Road Griller on June 22, 2024, 04:49:43 AMOur O looked slightly better because of 17.  Zach is beyond cooked. 

Yeah, his 20 rushing yards really took the game over.
My wife is amazing!

Road Griller

Quote from: Jesse on June 22, 2024, 05:07:12 AMYeah, his 20 rushing yards really took the game over.

His TD's made it close.

When was the last time Zach tossed or rushed for a TD?

Road Griller

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on June 22, 2024, 05:02:39 AMYou're a more entertaining troll when everything is bad.

Everything is bad.  Question, how did it happen?

The signs were there, nobody cared.

ModAdmin

Quote from: Road Griller on June 22, 2024, 05:24:03 AMHis TD's made it close.

When was the last time Zach tossed or rushed for a TD?

You are doing yourself a disservice when you suggest "it's Strev's team".  No, it's not and ZC08 is our QB simply because he is better.  It's not even up for debate if you think rationally about it. Streveler, as exciting as he is at short yardage plays and enthusiasm, is nowhere near the QB Zach is. 
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

BBFANDM

Quote from: ModAdmin on June 22, 2024, 05:34:25 AMYou are doing yourself a disservice when you suggest "it's Strev's team".  No, it's not and ZC08 is our QB simply because he is better.  It's not even up for debate if you think rationally about it. Streveler, as exciting as he is at short yardage plays and enthusiasm, is nowhere near the QB Zach is. 

While I am not saying its all on Zach he hasn't played well in his last 4 games he did not play well in the GC Game and he hasn't played well in the first 3 this year, he has limited mobility ( seems to have lost the ability to avoid sacks ) and our Oline isn't what is it has been ( declined over the past 2 years ) a bad combination.

Road Griller

Quote from: ModAdmin on June 22, 2024, 05:34:25 AMYou are doing yourself a disservice when you suggest "it's Strev's team".  No, it's not and ZC08 is our QB simply because he is better.  It's not even up for debate if you think rationally about it. Streveler, as exciting as he is at short yardage plays and enthusiasm, is nowhere near the QB Zach is. 

Zach is done unfortunately.  He is not even a mid tier QB in the CFL. 

It's amazing how fast things can change at that position.  When they age out they can simply fall off a cliff.  He did some great things for us but it's over.

Like a band aid, it's better to rip it right off.

This can't be a surprise, the signs were there for awhile.

It's Streveler time, it's the only way to salvage this season.

ModAdmin

Quote from: BBFANDM on June 22, 2024, 05:41:38 AMWhile I am not saying its all on Zach he hasn't played well in his last 4 games he did not play well in the GC Game and he hasn't played well in the first 3 this year, he has limited mobility ( seems to have lost the ability to avoid sacks ) and our Oline isn't what is it has been ( declined over the past 2 years ) a bad combination.

He has not been as effective as he was in previous years but that is not all on him.  As mentioned previously, the oline has gone through changes.  The oline line needs to be better and I think they did show some improvement in this last game although the improvement needs to continue.