Blue Bombers roster - 2021-2022

Started by gobombersgo, December 14, 2021, 05:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M.O.A.B.

Quote from: Pete on June 21, 2022, 06:14:56 PM
Elks cut reciever Shai Ross, He could be a good addition for us! (Winnipeg born)

Agree with this.

kkc60

Quote from: Pete on June 21, 2022, 06:14:56 PM
Elks cut reciever Shai Ross, He could be a good addition for us! (Winnipeg born)

would make sense. carrying an extra canadian receiver certainly would not hurt

theaardvark

Of two minds when the Elks cut someone....

If you are that bad that you can't keep a spot on the worst team in the league....

But then again, its Chris Jones...

Not sure what to think...

Like his raw talent.. I wonder why Jones did not flip him to the other side of the field... he looks like he'd be a perfect DB candidate.  Unless he doesn't like to hit...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

M.O.A.B.

I got a feeling that a lot of players are not happy in that locker room.

DM83

What?  The kid from U.of M cut loose.  Bombers need a Canadian receiver.  If not on the roster, create a tv show for him.

Blue In BC

Edmonton will continue to add and delete players trying to find the right mix. Their IR is essentially an extended PR. None of the Canadian receivers on their roster have registered a catch yet. With the imports they have, they are practically an after thought. 

Next game they will throw 20 passes to Lawler and 10 to the rest of their receivers. lol

Bringing in Ross for a look see isn't the worst idea. We've only got one Canadian receiver as depth.  He won't be expensive and might be motivated to join the Bombers PR.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

Horseman

Not so fast on Shai Ross, I know of his previous life before the CFL in Winnipeg. I will only say his character is not what MOS would want with the Bombers.

the paw

Quote from: Blue In BC on June 21, 2022, 08:50:50 PM
Edmonton will continue to add and delete players trying to find the right mix. Their IR is essentially an extended PR. None of the Canadian receivers on their roster have registered a catch yet. With the imports they have, they are practically an after thought. 

Next game they will throw 20 passes to Lawler and 10 to the rest of their receivers. lol

Bringing in Ross for a look see isn't the worst idea. We've only got one Canadian receiver as depth.  He won't be expensive and might be motivated to join the Bombers PR.

Mike Jones has 4 receptions for 45 yards so far in 2022.
grab grass 'n growl

Pigskin

I will take him. We had another bomber player who had a troubled past, he turned out okay and help us win a couple of cups.

Ross: 27/369  4 TD's, 172 YAC, longest 77 yards. Kids has good speed.

Woli: 32/386    1TD,   102 YAC, Longest 37 yards. Excellent blocking.

Nice guy to have around. 
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

kkc60

Quote from: Pigskin on June 21, 2022, 09:14:37 PM
I will take him. We had another bomber player who had a troubled past, he turned out okay and help us win a couple of cups.

Ross: 27/369  4 TD's, 172 YAC, longest 77 yards. Kids has good speed.

Woli: 32/386    1TD,   102 YAC, Longest 37 yards. Excellent blocking.

Nice guy to have around. 
are you saying Wolitarsky had a troubled past? i?ve heard nothing of the sort

DM83

Hmmm? Yeah what are you talking about?  Wolitarski? troubled past. Huh?

DM83

Well, Ross is pretty fast, and that alone would loosen up the secondary.

Pete

At times this team seems very reluctant to bring in players from other teams to improve its personell. I look at where we can use some help including db/safety, back up oline, kickers  and adding some speed to recieving core. It may be cause O'Shea is very loyal to his players.
I think however Ross could be an asset, and I think we missed out on Trumaine Washington as well.

GCn19

Quote from: kkc60 on June 21, 2022, 11:56:08 PM

Think he is talking about Andrew Harris.
Some people take this forum way too seriously.

Pigskin

Quote from: kkc60 on June 21, 2022, 11:56:08 PM

Was not talking about Woli, was talking about AH33.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.