Grey Cup Roll Call

Started by Buck, November 14, 2022, 04:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridermania

https://www.greycupfestival.ca/transportation/

Return shuttles start at the beginning of the 4th quarter and run until an hour after the game.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: gobombersgo on November 19, 2022, 07:16:38 PM
And a Carl's Jr.

And Fuddruckers.

Carls is good for the price.  But I ate there 3 times during the LDC b/c Fuddruckers closed both Sunday and LD Monday, so I need something different this time!
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Ridermania on November 19, 2022, 11:23:32 PM
https://www.greycupfestival.ca/transportation/

Return shuttles start at the beginning of the 4th quarter and run until an hour after the game.

If you take a numbered shuttle, just go back to your number.  But the downtown loop one I took for LDC didn't have a number and no signs and I just kept walking back to where they let us off and there it was.  Just ask around, most greenie fans will know what to do.

I'm doing the Mall shuttle this time, so we'll see how that one turns out!
Never go full Rider!

Ridermania

We have been taking the Green Line in the east end of the city along with tons of Bomber fans.

Going to take it to the game again today.

TecnoGenius

I'm please to say all my cajoling worked on at least 1 other fan.  A lady I know decided to go at the last minute yesterday when she found out about the cheap ticket prices.  Good for her!  I think it's going to be a big blue&gold crowd!

Leaving moosomin in a few mins, see y'all at IGF West!  May we reign supreme!
Never go full Rider!

Donny C

Quote from: Ridermania on November 20, 2022, 01:57:17 PM
We have been taking the Green Line in the east end of the city along with tons of Bomber fans.

Going to take it to the game again today.

That's the one I have been taking.

Donny C

I don't love that the shuttle's last pick up from the stadium is 1 hour after the game. Leave little room for those staying to watch the trophy handed out.

Pigskin

Well got my Grandson back to his dorm room, I am sure he will take some ribbing tomorrow at school. Got into Weyburn about an hour ago. Headed for the hot tub.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Pigskin on November 21, 2022, 04:20:13 AM
Well got my Grandson back to his dorm room, I am sure he will take some ribbing tomorrow at school. Got into Weyburn about an hour ago. Headed for the hot tub.

We were passing by the same place around the same time then!  Garbage highways, eh?  Yikes.  I got home at 10pm, just in time to put my littlest daughter to bed: a special late night up waiting for daddy & big bro.

She got a new Gainer stuffie to take to bed, to go with her Buzz & Boomer.  Yes, we now have traitor merch in this house.  But I knew she'd love it, so I had to buy it.  When she's a bit older I'll show her how she can make believe Buzz & Boomer are beating the tar out of Gainer  ;D ;D ;D

You a Weyburn-ite?  Or just visiting?
Never go full Rider!

Pigskin

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 22, 2022, 06:21:36 AM
We were passing by the same place around the same time then!  Garbage highways, eh?  Yikes.  I got home at 10pm, just in time to put my littlest daughter to bed: a special late night up waiting for daddy & big bro.

She got a new Gainer stuffie to take to bed, to go with her Buzz & Boomer.  Yes, we now have traitor merch in this house.  But I knew she'd love it, so I had to buy it.  When she's a bit older I'll show her how she can make believe Buzz & Boomer are beating the tar out of Gainer  ;D ;D ;D

Not sure what you're talking about??? I think you have your timeline mixed up.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

drahgon

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 22, 2022, 06:21:36 AM

I have vivid memories from my childhood of Buzz and Boomer teaming up to absolutely destroy the Green Drop at the old stadium! ;D ;D

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Pigskin on November 22, 2022, 06:47:18 AM
Not sure what you're talking about??? I think you have your timeline mixed up.

Oops, right time, wrong day.  Didn't realize the thread was idle for a whole 24 hours.  But you still didn't say what the Weyburn connection is....
Never go full Rider!