Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2017/2018 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 16, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Jesse on December 02, 2017, 05:57:22 PM
He?d have to be put through waivers when he was sent down again.

Exactly. And the way he's been playing in the AHL so far this season, it'd be a shame to lose him.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Jockitch

Regarding Waivers ...... as Mason got injured there was to be No Waiver issue on Hutch if he came up as it was deemed to be an Emergency Call up situation.
Therefore Hutch could have moved up & then down with no claims to worry Chevy
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

GOLDMEMBER

It is truely remarkable how awesome both the Jets and Moose are doing! Kudos to Chevy and staying with his plan. The cupboards are full but more depth always appreciate. Plus as mentioned the Moose are just killing the opposition 15-2 goal diff in there last two games! Insane!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Jockitch

just browsed thru the Wpg. Sun, this Sunday, & Did Not find a single mention of the Moose's 4-0 victory, the previous night (Saturday).
This town sucks IMO with the lack of mention thru mediums on the Moose & even the Goldeyes to some extent.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

TrueBlue75

There?s lots of Moose coverage on Twitter... Mike McIntyre and Illegal Curve are the best in my opinion. Let?s hope the Jets keep the winning going against the Sens! Kyle Connor is out with a day-to-day injury so Mathias draws into the line up. I?ve loved Connor?s game this season so I hope he?s back in soon.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Jockitch on December 03, 2017, 06:09:27 PM
just browsed thru the Wpg. Sun, this Sunday, & Did Not find a single mention of the Moose's 4-0 victory, the previous night (Saturday).
This town sucks IMO with the lack of mention thru mediums on the Moose & even the Goldeyes to some extent.

Are you surprised? The AHL didn't get much coverage even when it was the only hockey show in town.

And besides, the Sun is trash.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_gold_84

Dominant victory tonight! Hellebuyck gets his first shutout of the season.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

New_Earth_Mud

Seems the plan TN put in is now coming to life.
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

blue_or_die

#Ride?

blue_gold_84

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on December 04, 2017, 02:09:04 AM
Seems the plan TN put in is now coming to life.

Took some time - and no doubt longer than many had hoped - but this organization is coming together this season. Both the Jets and the Moose are making some serious noise in their respective leagues.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

I loved Chevy all along PoMo not so much but I?ll give PoMo props now. He deserves some recognition.

Even Buff has been good Buff for quite a while now, aside from the odd blip ala SJS game.

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on December 04, 2017, 05:54:13 PM
Took some time - and no doubt longer than many had hoped - but this organization is coming together this season. Both the Jets and the Moose are making some serious noise in their respective leagues.

It took longer....  but thats better. They all became a team and understand the roles they play.

The system between the 2 teams is the same. The players expect the same.

Its taken awhile for things to happen. But it looks like the idea is comming.

Lets hope this continues.......  its fun
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on December 05, 2017, 12:51:15 AM
It took longer....  but thats better. They all became a team and understand the roles they play.

The system between the 2 teams is the same. The players expect the same.

Its taken awhile for things to happen. But it looks like the idea is comming.

Lets hope this continues.......  its fun
amen

blue_gold_84

Blake Wheeler named the NHL's first star of the week: http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/wheeler-price-headline-nhls-three-stars-week/

2G, 8A for 10P in just 4 games. What a beauty.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

gbill2004

The entire organization looks like a powerhouse...both the Jets and Moose are dominating.  There is going to come a time where some tough decisions will need to be made and we wont be able to keep all this talent because of the salary cap, but that'll be good for long-term sustained success and we will just trade talented guys for prospects and draft picks.  Chevy seems to be very good at managing assets. 

Chevy's process, and Chipman's patience are finally paying off.