NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

man, Hawks look like crap against the Canucks, at home no less. Turnover machine Hawks are now. WOW

.500 team for the last month+

With all those players, amazing! Maybe they are tuning out Quenville.

3-1 Nucks Ouch!

Jets gave the Nucks a better fight
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Colton

So the Leafs are going through with a 'scorched-earth' rebuild.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/report-toronto-maple-leafs-rebuild-brendan-shanahan-scorch-earth-three-five-years-pain/

Won't be quite as fun watching the Leafs suffer when you know they are doing it on purpose. :/

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Colton on February 12, 2015, 07:38:00 PM
So the Leafs are going through with a 'scorched-earth' rebuild.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/report-toronto-maple-leafs-rebuild-brendan-shanahan-scorch-earth-three-five-years-pain/

Won't be quite as fun watching the Leafs suffer when you know they are doing it on purpose. :/

Oh, it'll be fun. ;D

Crazy... they'll crack the 50-years-with-no-championship record. There's something worth celebrating, eh? LOL
#forthew
лава Україні!
What a stupid timeline.

Nic16

Quote from: Colton on February 12, 2015, 07:38:00 PM
So the Leafs are going through with a 'scorched-earth' rebuild.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/report-toronto-maple-leafs-rebuild-brendan-shanahan-scorch-earth-three-five-years-pain/

Won't be quite as fun watching the Leafs suffer when you know they are doing it on purpose. :/

I chuckled when I heard this on HC@N. Leaf Mgmt have finally realized they have zero depth and the team they currently have is a farce. :D

Jockitch

 "Leafland" & their problems start with their awful looking uniforms & upper, upper management
The team is just a reflection of their inability to run a hockey business ........ IMHO
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "
               
          HUSTLE & MUSCLE

GOLDMEMBER

Re:Leafs it would make a great Soap!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Jesse

Quote from: Colton on February 12, 2015, 07:38:00 PM
So the Leafs are going through with a 'scorched-earth' rebuild.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/report-toronto-maple-leafs-rebuild-brendan-shanahan-scorch-earth-three-five-years-pain/

Won't be quite as fun watching the Leafs suffer when you know they are doing it on purpose. :/

Of course, in typical Leafs fashion, they choose to do this the year after the McDavid/Eichel draft.

Get ready for the worst 3-5 years of top draft picks ever.
My wife is amazing!

GOLDMEMBER

I didn't realize the Stars got A. Vermette! Anyways Seguin and Vermette got hurt last night putting a ding in the Stars playoff hopes. Ha ha

Obviously Seguin would be a massive blow. :D
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

blue_gold_84

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on February 14, 2015, 02:10:13 PM
I didn't realize the Stars got A. Vermette! Anyways Seguin and Vermette got hurt last night putting a ding in the Stars playoff hopes. Ha ha

Obviously Seguin would be a massive blow. :D

The Stars got Vermette...?
#forthew
лава Україні!
What a stupid timeline.

Colton

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on February 14, 2015, 04:11:46 PM
The Stars got Vermette...?

No, the other player placed on IR along with Seguin was Patrick Eaves.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Colton on February 14, 2015, 06:11:27 PM
No, the other player placed on IR along with Seguin was Patrick Eaves.

That's what I thought. I couldn't find anything anywhere saying Vermette got traded. Thanks.
#forthew
лава Україні!
What a stupid timeline.

Rhapsody in Blue

From TSN:

The Toronto Maple Leafs have traded Cody Franson and Mike Santorelli to the Nashville Predators Hockey Team for Nashville?s first-round selection in the 2015 Draft, and forwards Brendan Leipsic and Olli Jokinen.
http://www.tsn.ca/leafs-trade-santorelli-franson-to-predators-1.208088

GOLDMEMBER

Preds trade for Santorelli (whom I liked when he was here for a short time with the jets, in fact I'd like him back here this year but that is not going to happen) and Franson while giving up a first round pick,  B. Liepsic and Olie Jokinen. Big price to pay for a couple fringe kinda guys.

Press going for it though. They re a deep team now!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Rhapsody in Blue on February 15, 2015, 03:10:08 PM
From TSN:

The Toronto Maple Leafs have traded Cody Franson and Mike Santorelli to the Nashville Predators Hockey Team for Nashville?s first-round selection in the 2015 Draft, and forwards Brendan Leipsic and Olli Jokinen.
http://www.tsn.ca/leafs-trade-santorelli-franson-to-predators-1.208088
errr, you just beat me to the punch!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Jockitch

a pretty fine addition in Franson for the puck moving defense of the Preds.  They also got stronger, deeper with Santorelli being added

Good luck to the leafs trying to move Olli out now ..... apparently he is not happy & the blue boys do not need him in their line up
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "
               
          HUSTLE & MUSCLE