How many yards for Zach?

Started by Blueforlife, August 12, 2026, 12:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

?

100
0 (0%)
150
1 (6.3%)
200
5 (31.3%)
250
7 (43.8%)
300
2 (12.5%)
300+
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16


Tecno

All depends on if they can knock him out of the game or not.
Never go full Johnston!

peg_city


Blue In BC

I said 250 but better question is how many TD's. I say 3.
One game at a time

Jesse

Quote from: Blue In BC on August 12, 2026, 03:22:31 PMI said 250 but better question is how many TD's. I say 3.

Well, from 2024-2026, he's done that 3 times...
My wife is amazing!

Sir Blue and Gold

So a career day for Zachy against the winless Redblacks. Okay then.

bomb squad

At 12.5k, I'm not taking him in Fantasy.

Waffler

Quote from: Blue In BC on August 12, 2026, 03:22:31 PMI said 250 but better question is how many TD's. I say 3.

I guess 285 but that still does not guarantee a win.

How many field goals of 16 or 12 yards? Relates to the 3 TD's. MOS gonna MOS.

How many yards rushing for Ottawa?

"Don't cry and don't rage. Understand." ― Spinoza
__________________________________________________
Everything seems stupid when it fails.  - Fyodor Dostoevsky

GOLDMEMBER

Season ticket holder since year 1 of the Reinbold era.

Blueforlife

With 250 a couple tds and limited turnovers, might be enough with solid run game and improved play on D.  Might need teams to tilt this one.


Tecno

Quote from: Jesse on August 12, 2026, 05:02:48 PMWell, from 2024-2026, he's done that 3 times...

Ya, was just going to say, that fantasy players know you almost never pick a Bomber, unless they are named Brady (and even then...).

Zach hasn't been a pickable fantasy QB in many years.
Never go full Johnston!

theaardvark

So, 250 wins if you count "Price is Right, without going over", or 200 for closest to the actual.
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Blueforlife

Quote from: theaardvark on August 15, 2026, 05:36:15 PMSo, 250 wins if you count "Price is Right, without going over", or 200 for closest to the actual.
Yeah I was I was so close but Brown did get a few yards passing too

A decent outing with some question marks to erase

theaardvark

If it was "How many yards for the bombers...", that's 249.
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.