Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Montreal - October 26, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, October 25, 2024, 06:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomb squad

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Pete on October 26, 2024, 09:10:32 PMwe just dont learn.. 3 man pressure  on 2nd and long, am more than pissed

It doesn't matter.  4 man isn't getting anywhere either.  If we can't get pressure, I'd actually go 0 man pressure.  Just try it, what on earth can go wrong?  If we can't get through no matter what, why try?  Just double cover everyone with a spy on the QB.
Never go full Rider!

J5V

I didn't see this fail from the defense coming. Disappointing.
Go Bombers!

Pete

our weaknesses really getting exposed, lack of pressure and a terrible return game

TecnoGenius

Quote from: J5V on October 26, 2024, 09:10:55 PMWhat is Kelly doing there? My gawd he's awful!

He's the best we have.  Not like Hallett was doing any better, always getting picked on.  No options right now.
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

markf

Theyve been doing three d line no rush/contain all season. itbworked for a long time....

now other teams have figured out how to beat it.

Horseman

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Horseman on October 26, 2024, 09:15:14 PMHOW CAN MTL GET PRESSURE WITH A 3 MAN RUSH?

Good DL, and always a different set of players actually coming.  Never can tell who's dropping back.  Thorpe is the new Hall.
Never go full Rider!

J5V

Zach losing his **** is not a good look. MOS will need to rein him in.
Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

MTL is going to score again.  To have a hope we need 7 every possession.  That last drive may be the death of us.
Never go full Rider!

Pete

Horseman

Next year we need:

- A legitimate returner.
- A #1 QB, time to move on from ZC
- Some OL help
- A Safety

Please feel free to add to this.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: J5V on October 26, 2024, 09:17:34 PMZach losing his **** is not a good look. MOS will need to rein him in.

The rookies may be part of the problem.  That's the problem with rookies... I thought all the "each rookie will lose you one game" toll had been paid earlier in the year, though.

The gambling odds on this game were such that people could be making a looooot of money (triple your money) on any MTL outright bets.
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

ste catches lucky...it was a great return but man is he ever slow