Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Montreal - October 26, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, October 25, 2024, 06:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

It just dawned on me that we're playing this dumb soft zone because Bonds will get beat if we ever go man.
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

TecnoGenius

Never go full Rider!

Pete

our dline thomas and smeckle in . Is that the best we can do?

TecnoGenius

This game will come down to the same situation as vs TOR.  We'll be in 3 down mode on a final drive and we have to actually succeed this time.
Never go full Rider!

Horseman

Quote from: TecnoGenius on October 26, 2024, 09:32:42 PMAlexander is better than Cody.  By far.

MAYBE WE GO AFTER HIM IN FA AND MOVE ON FROM ZAC?

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Pete on October 26, 2024, 09:32:59 PMour dline thomas and smeckle in . Is that the best we can do?

Yes.  Because Schoen Kenny and Brady
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Horseman on October 26, 2024, 09:33:51 PMMAYBE WE GO AFTER HIM IN FA AND MOVE ON FROM ZAC?

I wouldn't say no to that, but the timing is wrong.  Zach gets 2025.  If Alexander is up for FA I could see MTL letting Cody walk instead.
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

BO slips - there were at least 4 more yards to get

Go_Big_D

well...at least the bombers made the playoffs if they lose

Pete

I can't remember a game where Willie has been so invisible

Horseman

ZC HAS HAD A VERY BAD YEAR BY HIS NORMAL STANDARDS, GIVING HIM 2025 BECAUSE WE HOST THE GC WOULD BE A MISTAKE IMO.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: The Zipp on October 26, 2024, 09:35:32 PMBO slips - there were at least 4 more yards to get

Ya, great time to decide to slip.  Everything on the line and whoops!  Not the first time he's done that this year either.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Horseman on October 26, 2024, 09:36:37 PMZC HAS HAD A VERY BAD YEAR BY HIS NORMAL STANDARDS, GIVING HIM 2025 BECAUSE WE HOST THE GC WOULD BE A MISTAKE IMO.

Zach gets the 2025 home cup, no doubt whatsoever.
Never go full Rider!