Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Montreal - October 26, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, October 25, 2024, 06:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomb squad

If we can stay even with them for the first half, I won't necessarily hate where we're at.

TecnoGenius

Wow, not sneaking on a SY!?  I'm pretty sure I've only seen that once in 5 seasons from MOS.  It worked, but only because we psyched them out with the under-center sneak look.

Who keeps throwing a yellow flag thing in front of that camera in the stands?  It's really annoying.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: bomb squad on October 26, 2024, 08:09:05 PMIf we can stay even with them for the first half, I won't necessarily hate where we're at.

We should be slaughtering them.  This is a sad performance so far.  Big yards but no points.

MTL doesn't really care, aren't really trying.  Just toying with us.

Zach had a clean pocket there, don't know why he vacates sometimes.
Never go full Rider!

Horseman

Zack panicked there he would have had enough time staying in the pocket.

Horseman

I have noticed this season if you can sack Zac a couple of times, he tends to get happy feet in the pocket after that.

TecnoGenius

We drop 9 in coverage yet we still give up 5-8 on every 1st down.  When our RECs make catches there's a MTL guy draped on them every time.
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

Horseman

northof30

I'm so tired of their screwups. Montreal wins; Winnipeg loses in Regina; end of story.

TecnoGenius

Seriously being out-brained here.  Coaches didn't have a good plan going in.  Letting us down again.

Picking on Bonds again when it comes time to score.
Never go full Rider!

Horseman

Horseman

Quote from: northof30 on October 26, 2024, 08:16:04 PMI'm so tired of their screwups. Montreal wins; Winnipeg loses in Regina; end of story.

Have to agree with you on this one!

TecnoGenius

This 2 min drill was supposed to mean points for us, not points for them.  We used to kill these drills... not so much anymore.
Never go full Rider!

Jesse

Well, that was a frustrating half of football to watch.
My wife is amazing!

TecnoGenius

Good riddance Ambrosie.  Bye

Of course, now we'll probably get someone worse...
Never go full Rider!