Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Montreal - October 26, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, October 25, 2024, 06:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J5V

Quote from: TecnoGenius on October 26, 2024, 08:30:09 PMRefs robbed us and put MOS in a bind, because you can't lose your challenge in the first because the refs will ream you all game.
and this surprises you because ...?
Go Bombers!

bomb squad

No way should we be losing the battle on the line today. Have to pick it up.

markf

Quote from: TecnoGenius on October 26, 2024, 08:33:13 PMLack of fire so far in this season.  Ever since AH33 left the fire has continually gone downhill.  The even-keel approach has a downside: they can't get hyped when they need to.

We let the hype guys walk, AH33, Yoshi, Bailey... then wonder why we have no fire.

Clearly no one has stepped up.

sure seems like that.

TecnoGenius

Why are we giving the ball to MTL to start both halves?

They said the wind was swirling, not in any one direction's favor.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

I think Mack was out there.  Thanks refs: Ford was out by Mack was fine.

I'm getting really annoyed with the pro-French Proulx Crew.
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

TecnoGenius

Quote from: The Zipp on October 26, 2024, 08:37:38 PM3 man rush is so frustrating

It's great when you stop the pass!!  Or get the INT!  Our soft zone way... not so much.

We need to start really whacking RECs to make MTL think about removing players.  Picking on Bonds again.  That's the plan to beat WPG.  FS nowhere to be seen.
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

bomb squad

Easy to play linebacker for the Bombers. Just stand there and watch.

Horseman

TD here puts the game out of reach the way our O has been playing for the last game and a half. Then Mtl will take Cody out.

TecnoGenius

I don't think we've taken any deep shots ourselves yet?  So we're not doing the run game, and we're not doing the deep game.  We're content to just sit there on the Lapo dink & dunk and failing on their side of the field.

Strange, because we usually take a lot of deep shots.  I guess we're still scared of Ento & Dequoy.

And no one has told me why we give them ball in both halves...

This is starting to be pathetic.  The only glimmer is up 2 TDs MTL will probably start pulling their stars.
Never go full Rider!