Stamps at Lions GDT Fri 900PM CT

Started by gobombersgo, October 03, 2024, 08:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Blue and Gold

Glen blames William Stanback for Rourke's struggles. Okay, Glen.

J5V

Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: markf on October 05, 2024, 02:58:44 AMCan not get accustomed to seeing Jake dolegala in a Bomber uniform.

At least it's impossible to mistake him for someone else!  No one is that tall and skinny at QB.
Never go full Rider!

markf

Seems like Some of These receivers, both teams. go down pretty easily.

Bombers guys fight and scrap for every inch.

J5V

Suitor's contribution to the discussion is to say "You can't win 3 games on one drive".

No ****.

Moron.
Go Bombers!

markf

Quote from: J5V on October 05, 2024, 03:54:06 AMSuitor's contribution to the discussion is to say "You can't win 3 games on one drive".

No ****.

Moron.

😂

J5V

It's hard to believe Suitor once played the game. He contributes no insights whatsoever.
Go Bombers!

markf

Bombers can run it in for six in the red zone.

Jesse

Betts much faster than I would have thought.
My wife is amazing!

J5V

Not surprised to see BC taking over this game now. Calgary is just a bad team and doesn't have the players to be a contender in this league.
Go Bombers!

Jesse

Quote from: J5V on October 05, 2024, 04:13:25 AMNot surprised to see BC taking over this game now. Calgary is just a bad team and doesn't have the players to be a contender in this league.

I don't know if one big defensive play counts as taking the game over.
My wife is amazing!

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: Jesse on October 05, 2024, 04:12:40 AMBetts much faster than I would have thought.

Betts can move but he looked extra fast because Meier always looks like he's running in a pool of water.

Jesse

Quote from: Jesse on October 05, 2024, 04:15:05 AMI don't know if one big defensive play counts as taking the game over.

Ok, two big defensive plays counts as taking the game over.
My wife is amazing!

dd

Ya that's a forward pass knocked down by lee, shouldn't be a TD, but whatever, love seeing Calgary getting hammered.

Sir Blue and Gold

Calgary's 2 yard throw offense is horrid. Maier keeps making mistakes but he needs to complete 96 passes every drive to score.

Like it doesn't work, Dave. It hasn't worked all three years you've tried it.