Stamps at Lions GDT Fri 900PM CT

Started by gobombersgo, October 03, 2024, 08:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on October 05, 2024, 02:26:49 AMBC might need to bring back Wally Buono. They don't not look good.

No, lol.
My wife is amazing!

Sir Blue and Gold

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on October 05, 2024, 02:32:39 AMCome on. He's only 74.  ;D
formerly black hair with a white dot, then white hair with a black dot, now just all what hair! Lol
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

kronic

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on October 05, 2024, 02:24:02 AMTJ Lee looks hilarious.

Honestly, I came here to say it doesn't look that bad. If everyone's wearing them in 5 years, we'll all be wondering how players could have been stupid enough to NOT wear them...especially if they sleek them up some.
edited at the request of the moderators

markf

Quote from: kronic on October 05, 2024, 02:44:09 AMHonestly, I came here to say it doesn't look that bad. If everyone's wearing them in 5 years, we'll all be wondering how players could have been stupid enough to NOT wear them...especially if they sleek them up some.

Same as helmets in hockey. Seatbelts in cars.

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: kronic on October 05, 2024, 02:44:09 AMHonestly, I came here to say it doesn't look that bad. If everyone's wearing them in 5 years, we'll all be wondering how players could have been stupid enough to NOT wear them...especially if they sleek them up some.

For sure! If less people get concussions I think that's great.

Jesse

My wife is amazing!

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: Jesse on October 05, 2024, 02:52:57 AMCalgary with the lead!

Rourke continues to look like he'll be doing his marketing appearances as a subway sandwich artist.

dd

Man BC is sinking like a sunset!!

How long until they pull Rourke, who's done nothing but lose football games since they signed him. Campbell doesn't have th balls to yank him and put VA in.  It time mistake signing this guy, and I love watching the smug arrogant punk lose!!

markf

What is wrong with the Lions?

This is strange.

Edit.... Can not get accustomed to seeing Jake dolegala in a Bomber uniform.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on October 05, 2024, 02:11:22 AMI want a BC win. Best case scenario for us is that the Riders and Lions need slug it out right into the last week of the season to see who hosts the semi final.

That's a darn good point.  You've sold me!  Go BC!  (Doesn't hurt I have Rourke in fantasy...)
Never go full Rider!

markf

BC might want
To try a running play once in a while.

J5V

Coach Campbell doubling down on Rourke.
Go Bombers!

1chad

Not the exciting game I was expecting.  What happened to all of BC's air attack?

Sir Blue and Gold

Ooooh a punt single. Not sure the Lions can recover from that.