Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Saskatchewan - Sept. 1, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, August 31, 2024, 06:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

That Zach to Demski over-the-head may be the worst throw I've ever seen him do.

That was an easy 10Y
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 01, 2024, 11:53:02 PMYa, for 1-2 yards.

And one more Brady run for 1-2 yards.

SSK will shut down any 1st down run.  The time to run is when they don't expect it.

He got 4 , which isn't great but still makes them respect the run

Brutal throw - had demski

barbk

TecnoGenius

Quote from: The Zipp on September 01, 2024, 11:55:24 PMHe got 4 , which isn't great but still makes them respect the run

No, he is 2 runs for 5 yards as of now.  That's not worth wasting first down on.  Remember, we have no OL
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

barbk

ZC made up for that bad throw to Demski now lets get BRADY involved

TecnoGenius

Demski burns SSK in a LDC once again.  Greenie nightmares are returning right about now.

Somehow the OL is holding even with pressure coming.

So we have our barnstormer!

Glad I didn't take the 1st half under I was considering...
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

Defence hopefully had a chance to get their heads straight and younger fix the schemes.

J5V

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 01, 2024, 11:56:45 PMNo, he is 2 runs for 5 yards as of now.  That's not worth wasting first down on.  Remember, we have no OL
Are you going to be like this the whole game? Geezus man! Take a pill.
Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

BTW, good job Buck.  Has his thinking (and noticing) cap on today.

Uh, when have we ever KO's for a single?  There a wind there?
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: J5V on September 02, 2024, 12:00:15 AMAre you going to be like this the whole game? Geezus man! Take a pill.

Probably?  All out of pills, so ya.

We really do have no OL and it's a bloody miracle we've gotten off these mid passes even under blitz.  Buck is clearly doing his job.

Remember, we didn't just lose Bryant, we lost Bryant and our very good (for 3 games now) RG... because of the shuffle.  It would be one thing if Randolph was still at RG and we had someone else who could do LT, but we had to shuffle 2 positions, not 1.

This after we started the year with a much weakened OL, PLUS add in the loss of Neufeld.  Ya, I'll be thinking the worst about our OL all night.  Maybe if we're up by 14 in the 4th I'll take a chill pill?  Hey could happen!  But it'll be a miracle.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

We do a ST holding on a 5Y punt return?  Not smart.

Strange, but this game isn't very physical yet.  I don't see much pad popping yet.  Everything seems subdued.  Only on ST is anyone hitting hard.  What gives?
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

TecnoGenius

Looks like we're doing well when SSK is in zone.  I would expect SSK to lure us in and change it up.

I like Zach "Matt Nicholsing" it and throwing it away instead of taking hits.
Never go full Rider!